Did I Do That?

*After The Concert*

The concert was amazing as always. "Where did Matt go in such a hurry?" Sophia asked.

"He had a family emergency." I lied, I mean I had to. I had texted him twenty minutes after he left and he didn't text back. Sophia nodded.

"Come on lets go see that boys." I followed Sophia backstage and we walked into the boy's room.

"Hey Cat, where's Matt?" Niall asked.

"He had a family emergency," I said and all the boys nodded.

"So we going to that party or not?" Louis asked.

"Party?" I asked.

"The crew is throwing a party. It's kinda like a end of tour thing," Liam said.

"Do you wanna go?" Niall asked me.

"Sure." The boys changed and we went to a local hotel. By the time we got there the party had already started. "Im gonna get a drink," I said and walked towards the bar.

"What ya drinkin?" The bartender asked.

"A shot and a beer." The bartender got me a shot of tequila and my beer. I downed both in seconds. I ordered two beers and walked back to Niall. "I got you a beer." I handed it to Niall.

"Thanks," Niall said then kissed me on the forehead. He used to do that all the time. That's one of the things I love about him. My phone buzzed. I took it out of my back pocket and looked at it. I have a voicemail. It's from Matt. I listened to it.

"I was hoping I would get your answering machine because I can't stand to do this to you. I know you have feelings for Niall. I know you didn't tell me but, I could see it. Whenever he tweeted or was on tv you would smile. It's okay because," he paused, "I uh, I slept with Sarah last weekend while you were at your moms. I'm really sorry." The line went dead.

I dropped my phone. He cheated on me? With Sarah? I ran out of the room and into the bathroom. I fell to the floor crying. Soon there was a knock on the door. "Kit Cat? Are you okay? I'm coming in." Niall walked into the girls bathroom and saw me sitting on the floor. He came up and sat next to me. "What happened?"

"Ni this is the girls bathroom!"

"I don't care my best friend needs me!" He said. I laughed. "Now, what happened?"

"Matt broke up with me, he c-cheated on me with my best friend from w-work." Niall put his arm around me.

"I'm sorry Cat." I looked at Niall, god I love him.

"It's okay, I guess." Niall held me for a minute and just let me cry. Finally I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. "Ugh I look horrible." My mascara had ran down my cheeks. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped it off. Niall got up and stood nest to me.

"You look beautiful," Niall said touching my cheek with his thumb. I looked Niall in the eyes and he looked into mine. He started to lean in and I did to. Our lips were mere inches away when someone walked into the bathroom. We pulled apart. "Are you ready to forget about him?" I nodded and we walked back into the party.

"Hey you guys okay?" Louis asked. I nodded.

"I'll tell you later," I said.

"Let's go get a drink," Sophia said. I walked with her to the bar. She ordered some fruity drink. I looked at it. "You'll like it I promise." I took a drink. It was strong

"That is not what I thought it would taste like." I took another sip.

"Told you, you would like it." We walked back to the boys who were on the dance floor. Next thing you know I was grinding on Niall. By the end of the night I had drunk three fruity drinks, four beers, four shots of tequila, and a drink of some mixed drink that Louis was drinking. We took a taxi to the house that the boys shared.

"Niall I love you," I slurred.

"I know Cat, you've told me a hundred times." Niall carried me into the house.

"Can I sleep in your bed Ni?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll just sleep on the couch." Niall carried me into his bedroom. He walked to his dresser and grabbed me a pair of sweatpants because he knows I hate sleeping in jeans. I stood up and took of my jeans, it took forever, and finally got on the sweatpants. I took off my jacket and threw it on the floor. I dive under the blacket and pass out.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up in the morning with a headache. I turned away from the curatins and found Niall asleep....naked.