The Talk

I sat down on my bed and Niall sat down next to me.

"Listen Kit Cat, I'm sorry I reacted like that. But, I need to know who's baby this is." Niall pointed to my stomach.

"I know Niall and I wanna know too. I have to go to the doctor so I will just ask her. I go Monday at two."

"Could I go with you? Would that be okay?" Niall grabbed my hand.

"Yeah I think that would be okay." There was a knock on my door. "Yeah?" Danielle appeared behind the door.

"Your phone is ringing." She walked in and handed me my phone. Danielle walked out. I looked at the caller id, its Matt.

"Sorry I'm gonna have to get this." I got up and walked into my bathroom. I pressed the accept button. "Hello?"

"Hey Catrina I got your message."

"Yeah about that-"

"I'm gonna be a father?!?" Matt cut me off.

"Matt listen, I don't know if this baby is yours," I said.

"Wait, what do you mean you don't know?" He sounded pissed.

"Well the night you broke up with me I slept with Niall and I don't know if its yours or his." I heard him take a deep breath.

"So how do we go about knowing who the father is?"

"Well I have to go to the doctor. I go Monday actually." I was hoping he wouldn't want to go with me.

"Well, would it be okay if I came along?" I cussed under my breath.

"Um, sure but Niall's coming along too. So, meet me outside my apartment at 1:15." I hung up before he could respond. I walked back out to my room. "That was Matt," I said when I sat back on my bed.

"Oh so he knows?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I tell him?"

"I don't know, I should get going." Niall got up off the bed, I followed.

"Niall wait!" I grabbed his hand.

"What?" Niall said. I kissed him. After a couple of seconds he kissed back. I pushed him up against my door. He grabbed my butt and lifted me up. He carried me to the bed where he sat down, then layed down with me on top. I sat up and took off my shirt. We continued kissing. "I'm sorry I can't." Niall got up, knocking me to the side, and walked out the door. I sat there in shock for a moment. I then got up and ran after him, not caring to put a shirt on. I ran out of my apartment.

"NIALL!! NIALL WAIT!" I yelled down the hallway. He turned around.

"I'm sorry Cat, I know I keep walking out on you but, I just can't do this right now. I came here hoping to fix everything that I made wrong yesterday. I didn't plan on getting attacked by the guys and I didn't plan on hurting you again."

'That's the thing Niall, you're not just hurting me, your hurting my baby too. I'm sorry I slept with Matt. I regret it, I obviously didn't mean to get pregnant." Niall walked up to me.

"I know you didn't. I'll call you okay? As for coming to your appointment I don't think I should." And with that Niall walked out of my life for the second time in two days.