Nialler!

I arrived back at my apartment with my mom's words still lingering in my mind. Niall or Matt? Which one? I got into the shower and started singing Night Changes. I got out and wrapped a towel around myself. The doorbell rang.

"Coming," I yelled. I opened the door and there stood Matt.

"Hi Catrina," Matt said hugging me. I hugged him back. "You look sexy in that towel." Matt smirked.

"What brings you here?" I asked changing the subject.

"What I can't see my girlfriend?" he asked.

"No its just that I wasn't expecting you, you normally call before you come over."

"I'm glad I didn't." Matt grabbed my towel and ripped it off. He then ran his hand up my thigh.

"M-matt s-s-stop," I stuttered.

"But why?" Matt said sounding somewhere between seductive and whiny.

"I have plans," I breathed out.

"Can I come?" he asked. Wait! What A perfect idea Niall can meet Matt! I thought.

"Sure um but it doesnt start for another four hours."

"I'm sure we can find something productive to do with our time." Matt then picked me up and carried me to my bedroom.

*Two Hours Later*

I grabbed his shirt from the bedside table and put it on.

"That was amazing!" Matt said.

"Yeah it was," I said trying to sound like I enjoyed it. The truth is he isnt good at all. I got up off the bed and started getting dressed.

"What are you doing? we still have another two hours, wanna go round two?" Matt asked.

"Sorry but I want to be able to catch up with everyone before the show." I got dressed and went into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. Within a half an hour we were off to the arena. We pulled up to the arena. I feel like Matt is mad at me, he didnt say a word the whole car ride here. We exited the car and walked to the back gate.

"Whoa! Name?" A sercurity guy said. Crap! I don't have a backstage pass!

"Um, Catrina Tanner," I said hesitantly. The guard checked his list.

"Not on the list."

"Really? Maybe its under a different name. Um, Kit Cat or maybe just Cat?" The guard checked again.

"Nope. Now move away from the gate." We did as told.

"How are we going to get in? I'm pretty sure the concert is sold out so we cant buy tickets," I said. Just then I noticed Paul walking into the building. "PAUL! PAUL! IT'S ME CAT!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He turned around and smiled when he saw me. He walked up to the gate.

"What are you doing out there?" he asked.

"My name isn't on the list and I don't have passes." Paul looked at the guard.

"She is on the permanent list on the other page," he said grabbing the clipboard out of the guards hand and flipping it to the next page. "See right there!" He pointed to my name.

"Oh I'm sorry ma'am come right in!" The guard almost fell trying to get out of his seat. I giggled. We walked through the gate.

"Sorry about that," Paul said leading us into the building.

"It's okay, by the way Paul this is my boyfriend Matt, Matt this is the boy's bodyguard Paul. Paul is like a dad to me." Paul and Matt shook hands.

"She is like a daughter to me so don't hurt her," Paul threatened. I smiled. I love Paul! We stopped in front of a door and Paul opened it. "You guys have a visitor," he said. 

"Who?!?" The boys said in unison. Paul stepped aside to reveal me.

"Kit Cat!" Niall yelled.

"Nialler!" I yelled back. I hugged my best friend for the first time in over a year.