The Call

"Mom it's Niall," I breathed.

"Answer it!" She sounded excited.

"Okay," I was nervous. I walked into the living room and answered it. "Hello?"

"Hi Kit Cat its so good to hear your voice." He called me Kit Cat. I felt myself smiling.

"Yours too, did you get my tweet?" I dont know why but that was the first thing that popped into my head.

"I did, listen I'm sorry that I havent texted you or called you back it's just I have been busy. I know that's a lame excuse."

"No Niall it's okay. I'm just glad you're coming back. I missed you so much. Listen before you come back home I need to tell you something." I decided to tell him about Matt.

"What is it?" Niall asked sounding worried.

"I-" my mom was looking at me shaking her head no. Don't tell him! she mouthed.

"You?" Niall asked.

"I can't wait to see you and the boys tonight." I quickly lied.

"Me too, hey listen I have to go but I will see you tonight. Love you Cat!"

"I love you too Niall," he hung up the phone, "more than you will ever know."

"Sweetie I think it's time that you tell Niall how you feel."

"But, what about Matt. I love him mom I really do."

"Let me give you some advice, you and Niall know everything about eachother. You know eachothers secrets. If he loves you he will tell you but maybe he just needs a little nudge. I know you are with Matt but you just met Matt a little under a year ago. You've known Niall your whole life. So, look deep in your heart and you'll find the answer."

"The answer to what?" I asked.

"Niall or Matt?"