The Result

I looked at the test.

Positive.

"What's it say?" Niall asked.

"It's p-positive," I said. Niall grabbed the test from my hands. I stared at the floor.

"What now?" Niall asked.

"Um I don't know." I got up and went into the kitchen. Niall followed.

"Well are you keeping it?" I whipped around.

"NIALL IF YOU ARE SUGGESTING THAT I GET RID OF THIS BABY THEN YOU ARE MISTAKEN!!" I yelled. Niall's eyes got wide.

"It was just a question and I wasn't suggesting anything." I looked at Niall.

"I'm sorry, this whole thing has me freaked out." I turned back around.

"It's okay me too, do you wanna have dinner? I could go get something," Niall said coming up behind me and putting his hands on my stomach. "Baby Horan needs to eat." I smiled.

"So you're going to be here through this whole thing?" I asked turning around and looking Niall in the eyes.

"Of course I will Cat. This baby isn't just yours."

"I know, I love you Niall."

"I love you too Kit Cat." Just then there was a knock on the door. I grabbed the test off the counter, where Niall put it, and threw it in the garbage. Niall went to get the door.

"What do you want?" I heard Niall ask. I went to the door. Harry and Louis were standing there.

"We wanted to see how the love birds are doing," Louis said. I laughed.

"Come on in guys, where are Liam and Zayn?" I asked.

"They are spending some time with their girlfriends before we go on tour," Harry said. They walked in and we sat on the couch.

"What about you Louis where is El?" I asked.

"We already hung out, plus she has some project to do for school." I nodded.

"Well I was going to go get food so what does everyone want?" Niall asked.

"How about Nandos?" I suggested. Harry rolled his eyes.

"You and Niall are perfect for each other you know?" Harry said. I laughed and looked at Niall.

"Nandos it is," Niall said. He kissed me and walked out.

"So how is love land?" Harry asked.

"Good," I smiled to myself knowing that in just 9 short months we were going to be a family.

Niall came back with the food about 20 minutes later.

"Finally!" I exclaimed, "I'm starving."

"Yeah you would be considering you're-" I cut Niall off my putting my hand over his mouth.

"You're what?" Louis asked looking at me. I bit my lip and looked at Niall. I removed my hand from Niall's mouth.

"Alright I'll tell you guys but you have to promise not to tell anyone, including Zayn and Liam," I said.

"Promise," Harry and Louis said at the same time.

"Okay well by now I'm pretty sure you both know Niall and I had sex and well, I'm pregnant." They just looked at me. Louis gave me a hug. Harry just sat there.

"Harry, mate you okay?" Niall asked.

"Yeah it's just weird, Niall your gonna be a father," Harry said. I laughed. Harry hugged me then Niall. We all started eating. I looked at Niall.

"Now all we have to do is tell everyone else," I said.