𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

⋆*ૢ✧⋆

⋆*ૢ✧⋆.*:。.☽⋆

      When the next days passed, it was as if nobody was willing to bring up the unspeakable acts that they had committed. Taissa had blocked it out, claiming that wolves had eaten Jackie's body, until Van told her the truth, it was not wolves, it was them. Seeing how horrified the girl had been at what she had done, they made a silent vow, they were going to move past this and not acknowledge that night.

       Days went by as usual, they did their chores and made small talk, yet nothing about that night came up. Kalista had spoken to her sister, wondering how long she had been since she ran out of her medication. Their parents always made a huge fuss about the girl taking her medication, claiming that she would almost be a danger to herself without it. Sometimes Kalista wondered if she should hide the girl's medication and see if it was for the better or for worse. It never happened thought, she was too scared they were right and her sister would end up ill.

       Maybe they were right about it, maybe Lottie needed her medication.

       While Natalie went to burry Jackie's bones by the plane with the rest of their fallen friends, Kalista found herself rushing to Travis' room. Slamming the door shut behind her, she caught his attention and he looked at her curiously. Catching her breath, she placed her hands on her knees and coughed, cursing herself for running rather than walking. Once she had caught her breath, she looked up, unable to get the words out.

     "Is everything okay, why are you so out of breath?" Travis asked her curiously, amusement hiding behind his words.

      "I ran." Kalista told him, watching as a teasing smile formed on his lips.

     "You ran?" He repeated, ignoring the sharp glare that she sent his way.

     "Yes, Travis, I ran." Kalista snapped, punching his arm as she moved to sit beside him on the bed.  

      "Ow," Travis complained, ready to make a big deal about this but he stopped when he noticed her expression, "what is going on in there?" He tapped her temple as she frowned, looking down at the floor.

     "Me and Nat, we," she trailed off, staring at the door as she found herself unable to get the words out, wondering if it had actually just been a fantasy, "we kissed."

     "About fucking time." Travis commented as she turned to face him, her expression anything but cheerful.

      "What if it didn't happen? What if I had just dreamt it happened? If it did happen, it happened at the wrong time and what if she hated it and realised that actually..." Kalista ranted nervously, feeling her heartbeat pick up as she spoke more of the thoughts in her head.

     Travis rolled his eyes at the girl beside him, placing his hand over her mouth to stop her rambling and allow her to calm down. "Kali, speak to Natalie." He told her but when she shot him a look he sighed. "Or watch her actions, see if she acts any different to you. I highly doubt she hated it, you guys look ready to rip one another's clothes off at any moment. Third wheeling you two was painful and I am guessing it is going to be a lot worse."