A Tsundere? What have I gotten into?

[Orion/Alastor POV]

So, I'm on a carriage with Rudy and a beastwoman called Ghislaine, going to my first job, which according to Ghislaine is to be a secondary bodyguard for her charge. She didn't explain much more than that.

Rudy - "Umm, Ms. Ghislaine, my father didn't..."

Ghislaine - "Just Ghislaine. Drop the 'Miss'."

She then throws a letter at Rudy.

Ghislaine - "Read this. I cant read, so do it out loud."

Rudy - "My beloved son, Rudeus, I'm sure you have no idea what's going on. I'd tell you to ask that musclebound strongwoman, but she's got muscle for brains, so yoou wont get a decent explanation from her."

Orion - "Bit rich coming from him, no?"

Ghislaine - "What was that?!"

Rudy visibly began to panic as Ghislaine angrily stood up

Rudy - "P-Please sit down, Ghislaine. That was a joke!"

Ghislaine - "Oh."

Rudy - "I'll cut to the chase: I got you your job. You'll tutor a nine-year-old noble girl in Roa! The woman with you is her family's bodyguard and sword instructor. I hear she wants you to teach her, too, in exchange for training you. Don't laugh at her for asking just because she's got muscle for brains."

Orion - "You might want to start omitting those parts if they come up again mate."

Ghislaine starts drawing her sword and Rudy almost shits himself.

Ghislaine - "What did you say?!"

Rudy, panicked - "But she is a Sword King. I can promise that you won't find a better sword instructor. I've never beaten her even once, except in bed."

Orion - "Too much information there buddy."

Rudy - "For the next five years, until you turn 12, and Alastor turns 15, you'll teach reading, writing, arithmetic, and magic there."

Orion - "I'll be able to help there if you need it, Rudy."

Rudy - "Thanks, Alastor. During that time, I forbid either of you to return, send letters, or make any contact whatsoever. What?"

Orion - "That idiot wouldn't be able to stop me even if I didn't try."

Ghislaine - "Paul sure loves you."

Orion - "Him maybe. He's been sour as a lemon towards me recently."

Rudy - "P.S. The young lady is fair game, but hands off the strongwoman. She's mine. That's it."

Ghislaine - "I see. Send that letter to Zenith."

Rudy - "Will do."

Orion - "Pass it here, I can just send it to her now."

Rudy passes me the letter and I teleport it Into Zenith's hand.

[timeskip several hours later]

Me and Rudy are both sat in rather fancy chairs, waiting for someone to arrive. There's a trio of beastkin maids lined up opposite us and behind the chairs. Suddenly , an obviously noble looking man walks in.

Noble man - "Hi."

Rudy goes into a Japanese style bow and introduces himself

Rudy - "Pleased to meet you. I'm Rudeus Greyrat."

Noble man - "A noble says hello by drawing back his left foot, making a circle with his right hand, and bowing slightly."

as he speaks he demonstrates and Rudy Imitates