Slow Life in the Doldia Village

[Orion/Alastor POV]

We've been at the Doldia Village for a couple of days... And the rainy season has begun, preventing us from leaving any time soon. Eris and Rudy are dead set on returning to Fittoa, so I've been working on... A disguise for going back...

[Fucking hell it is really hard to find a good reference image... Think of Star-Lord's trench coat outfit from guardians of the galaxy, with the helmet.]

I've also been working on another weapon, since the Star Saber is quite obviously my blade, I can't use it while inside the Asura Kingdom anymore. I decided to make a hammer... A very big hammer.

 A very big hammer

[Yes I know. Another weapon from transformers. What? I like the designs!]

I've named It 'Vanquisher'. I won't show it or the outfit to anyone until we get to Asura, just as I won't tell them that I've been exiled until we get there. I exit the void room since it's time for food. I find that everyone else has already eaten, and I'm late. At least they left some food for me. Eris is teaching Minitona and Tersena how to introduce themselves in Human language, and Rudy is... Attempting to teach the Sacred Beast numbers?

Eris - "My name is Eris. You try!"

Minitona - ""My name... Minitona!"

Tersena - "M-My... Name is Tersena."

Eris - "Well done, both of you!"

I'm just chillin, eating my food, and Gyes gets up, walking up to the girls.

Gyes - "Tona, it's almost bedtime. Eris, thank you for being a friend to my daughter. Is she troubling you?"

Eris - "Not at all! Tona's a good girl!"

Eris hugs Minitona like a stuffed animal.

Minitona - "E-Eris, that hurts, meow!"

Gyes notices Eris's ring.

Gyes - "I'm certain that ring is a mark of the Doldia tribe. Where did you get it?"

Eris - "This? Ghislaine gave it to me on my tenth birthday!"

Gyes's eyes sharpen a tad.

Gyes - "Ghislaine?"

Eris - "That's right! Ghislaine's part of the Doldia tribe, too, right?"

Rudy - "Oh! It completely slipped my mind. Do you know anything about her? She's tall and looks just like you."

Gyes - "So, she's still alive."

Orion - "Didn't we talk about this when I got here? The night before the raid?"

Gyes - "Right... We did. It slipped my mind. I figured she'd be dead in a ditch somewhere."

Orion - "What happened between you two?"

Gyes - "She abandoned the Doldia's duty to guard the forest and the Sacred Beast."