A Chance Encounter

[Orion/Alastor POV]

My eyes flutter open as I hear the crackling of a fire. I sit up and look around. Eris and Rudy are unconscious behind me, and my sword is laid next to me. I stand up and swing the sword over my back and get a proper look around. I notice a man on the other side of the fire, and I walk around it to get a better look at him. He's got a fierce glare but is not attacking, I notice a red gem in his forehead. So he's a Superd huh? Well he saved us so I might as well introduce myself.

Orion - "Hello there, my name is Alastor Greyrat, thank you for helping us."

Superd - "You're... Not scared of me?"

Orion - "I've certainly heard tales of your race, but It's my belief that we shouldn't punish an entire race because of the mistakes of their ancestors."

Superd - "That's... A very open minded approach to this... I am Ruijerd Superdia."

Orion - "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ruijerd."

I offer my hand in a handshake, he takes it and shakes.

Orion - "I'm gonna go take a look at the area, I won't go far."

Ruijerd - "It's dangerous out there, I can tell you're strong, but be careful."

Orion - "I will, don't worry."

I then walk out from inside the ravine? Ruijerd brought us in to and walked along the cliff side, then  I brought out my phone.

Orion - "Sprite? Can you try to find my family?"

Sprite - "Yes I can. I've found everyone except Zenith Greyrat, would you like a visual?"

Orion - "Yes please."

Sprite then shows me the locations of everyone, obviously Rudy and Eris are close, having teleported with me. Paul and Norn are in southern Asura, Sauros is close to Ars, Philip and Hilda are in the conflict zone, Lilia and Aisha are in the Shirone kingdom, Sylphiette is in Ars, Ghislaine is also in the conflict zone. 

I create a few more phones and teleport them into the hands of Sauros, Paul, Philip, Ghislaine, and Sylphie, then I auto dial them, and call Roxy at the same time.

Orion - "Can everyone hear me?"

Everyone - "Alastor?"

Orion - "You may be confused, but listen to what I have to say, it is crucial. Sauros, do not go to Ars currently, once they find out what happened to Fittoa you're political rivals may blame it on you. Father, take Norn and get her safe, then start looking for displaced Fittoa residents. Philip, take Hilda and find shelter, Ghislaine will find you. Ghislaine, head north to meet up with Philip and Hilda. Sylphie, go to the adventurers guild in Ars and put a quest under my name 'Find the displaced residents of Fittoa'. Roxy, are you still in Shirone?"

Roxy - "No, I left to check the mana disturbance over Asura, why?"

Orion - "I want you to backtrack to Shirone and collect Lilia and Aisha. I'll have Sprite get them safe from the prince but I cant move them too much. Once you meet up with them you are to travel to Zanto Port, I'll meet you there with Rudy and Eris, and any survivors we find on the way. I'll put in a guild quest in Rikarisu and Wind Port to find survivors. Everyone, whenever you visit a town that has an adventurers guild, put in a quest under my name. I'll foot the bill for everything, seeing as my money is currently the only good amount available to us."

Paul - "Ok, so I need to keep Norn safe and then search for survivors?"

Orion - "Yes, your top priority is keeping yourself and Norn alive and healthy."