Chapter 2

Chapter Warnings: fat phobia, mentions of trauma, workplace discrimination, harassment, just tons of feelings, angst, major feelings of inferiority

Namjoon watched as your figure got further down the street, the immense need to drag you back to the private room and hold you against the wall was held back as Jin grasped onto his shoulders.

"She needs time Joonie. She is human. She probably doesn't understand the bond like we do." Jin voices. As always, he had to be the voice of reason for his pack alpha. He too held the desire to run after you, to mark you as his then and there. If you needed proof of their love and bond with you, then he would give it to you.

"Our omega will be unable to resist us soon. Once she can think everything over. She probably got overwhelmed and took it out on us." Hoseok spoke up, leaning an elbow on the table as he looked at his standing mates.

"How could she think anyone wouldn't want her? She is absolutely breath-taking, and her body is perfect for our pups." Taehyung threw his hands up in the air, unable to comprehend your words. He knew for a fact that your body was ideal for any alpha with a brain. He just wanted to shove his head in between your beautiful, thick legs and lick a stripe up your—

"We need to prove to her we want her, more than anything. We need to court her, old-school." Jin spoke again, this time, his hand was pushing Namjoon down into his previous seat.

"If we show her, prove to her our actions are out of love, then she will accept the bond." Jin begins, thinking up ideas of how to woo their human omega.

"Flowers, displays of affections, I also have a feeling she will slick up at any possessive action we make." Jin remembers the smell of your arousal when he held you close in front of his assistant. He remembered the way you held your breath at his touch, as if wanting more.

"Oh, she will." Jimin smirked, remembering the way you acted in the closet earlier, when he caged you in against the shelf. He licked his lips as if tasting you on his tongue.

"Hoseok," Yoongi speaks up, everyone looking at the dominant alpha. "get her address and send our first gift; maybe 7 dozen roses?" He smirks, the boys all throwing out suggestions of courting gifts.

"Yes, and then send her food. I know she doesn't eat much. She skips meals often and thinks she needs to lose weight." Jimin speaks up.

When he and Hoseok had found you at the club, they had gone straight to the office to find any records of you. Jimin searching the security system for your schedule, finding the camera recordings from the previous week.

You didn't eat at all, even when your friend had brought food for you. It didn't take long for him to figure out about the bullying, about the whispers within the building about your figure. It enraged him to know that you thought you needed to lose weight.

Jimin's words cause Jin to go crazy. He couldn't believe you weren't taking care of yourself, trying to fit in with what stupid human society claims is beautiful. If you can't take care of yourself, then he will, he thought, immediately making plans to cook you dinner once he got home. He needed to plan out meals for you, and make sure you ate them. He couldn't have their omega starving herself.

Jin's alpha desire to protect and provide was hard to control as it was, but now that he had his omega, he would make sure you never needed to work for anything every again. He swore to himself that he would find whoever made you think of yourself as inferior, as less than absolute perfection, and he would make them disappear.

The others were thinking the same thing as well, wanting nothing more than to sweep you off your feet, keep you in their nest and take care of everything for you. Their alpha instincts needed to protect and sate their omega, needed to protect you from the world they knew was cruel. The needed you to feel their love, to return their affections with just as much conviction.