Chapter 14

Chapter Warnings: mc lets Yoongi into her thoughts, mc finally makes dinner for the pack, Jungkook being a pup, jin getting jealous and dramatic, lots of nesting, lots of scenting, Namjoon and Taehyung make a discovery, revelations, mc has some negative thoughts, mc thought paralysis, allusions to depression and depressive spirals, Yoongi being the sweetest, Jimin and Taehyung being unknown teases, smut, oral sex female receiving, breast appreciation, yoongi is a major boob man, yoongi pleasure dom, yoongi thinks the mc deserves the best, slight overstimulation, after care, lots of emotions, 

You were finding that you loved cuddling. You loved the warmth and safety you felt when wrapped in their arms. You were cuddled against Namjoon and Hobi, your body half on top of Hobi's, your leg wrapped around his hip and head on his chest as Namjoon became your big spoon. His own body was covering yours, protective in nature as he scented you.

Namjoon, despite not being with you at the time, felt all of your fear and helplessness as you faced Jinyoung. He was beyond proud of his youngest alpha mate, and how he handled the situation. After Jungkook had left his alpha headspace and had allowed one of their other mates to protect you in the nest, he had explained what had happened.

Not only had Jinyoung tried to corner their mate, he tried to trick her with a pheromone enhancer, tried to trick your newer omega senses into believing that he was a more suitable alpha. What Jinyoung didn't expect though, was how strong the bond was between his pack.

Jin had almost immediately started scenting Jungkook, making sure that nothing stuck to their younger mate, not even a sliver of anger was left as the alpha became putty under his older mate's touch. Namjoon, however, was itching to do something more. His alpha could already sense the change in you, your body changing to better grow and accept the bond with them.

While you would never be a wolf like them, your body was adapting to the bond growing inside your body, giving you attributes and traits that an omega would have. They've already noticed from the beginning your love of nesting, even if you didn't know that that's what you were doing. Your temperament was also that of an omega, naturally quiet and submissive, you tried your best to take care of the pack in your own way.

Recently, you've started allowing the natural affection of the pack, feeling more comfortable with the, maybe too much at times, scenting and herding that the alphas would normally do with their omega. You don't even flinch away or tense up when Jimin clings to your body anymore. You relax into their arms, even reach for them now.

As he cuddles into your back, his cheek rubbing and scenting against your head and neck, he plans how he is going to keep you safe as pack alpha, and still allow you your freedom and not make you feel trapped. He knows how much you value your independence, and while you've allowed them to take care of you to an extent, he knows how you don't want to feel like you owe them anything.

You had already gone through way too much alone, and he wasn't going to allow that again. You were theirs now, and he would go to great lengths to prove it.

Namjoon decided it was good you were already an employee with them, but he needed you to be closer, needing to make sure one of them was nearby. None of the pack liked how Jinyoung had gotten too close, or that he was able to take something to enhance his pheromones. That was illegal, and they were lucky it had the opposite effect on their omega. I might need to talk to Jin about this. He thought. He needed another opinion on what to do, how to best keep their mate protected.

You could feel Namjoon nuzzle closer into your neck, could feel his lips press against the same spot on your neck, over and over again. You wondered if that spot is where your scent gland would be if you had one, given that the same spot is a common scented spot by your mates.