Chapter 6

Chapter Warnings: insecurities, mentions of trauma, mc body insecurities, family problems, the origin of mc's insecurities, mc's family gets set straight, protective hyung line, alpha space Jimin and Jungkook, nesting, some minor threatening, small space?mc

Hobi had been in a daze since you spoke his nickname.

He never realized how much he could feel giddy and like a schoolboy until you called him "Hobi". It made his body fill with warmth and tingles shoot down his spine. His chest even began to vibrate as little happy grumbles left his lips. And the best part, you have no clue what you do to him, to them.

You were currently helping Yoongi cut the rest of the fruit that was neglected earlier, while Seokjin was running around trying to make sure everything was perfect for your first time in their home. 

This was a huge step for them, for their relationship with you. They hoped further along in their courting of you, that you would move in with them, that you would choose to continue the relationship into mating and becoming a part of their pack.

Seokjin, Hoseok thought, was taking this the most seriously out of the entire pack. He was completely in love with you already, even outside of the mating bond. Every little thing you did made his heart flutter. He was also the most old fashioned out of them, taking courting seriously and doing everything by the books.

"The entrance of a courting mate into the courting packs den is such a significant part of the courtship!" Jin had told them this morning, explain why the entire house needed to be cleaned and the nest needed to be remade even though you were probably only going to be entering the rooms in the front of the house; the bathroom, living room, and kitchen.

He had rolled his eyes that morning, but now, he understood. He could feel himself getting anxious that the house was not good enough for you. That you didn't like it or weren't comfortable in it. Your silence was only making his fear worse. When he caught you spacing out, he had grown worried.

He was glad that Yoongi was there with him, because he was overlooking your entire situation, too afraid that you would reject them because you didn't like their home. It took being scented by Namjoon to calm down, his arms still wrapped around Hobi's waist as they watched you and Yoongi.

"I love this." Namjoon had whispered into Hoseok's ear, his breathing relaxed as he takes in the domestic sight.

"Hmm?" Hoseok hummed, questioning tone to his voice.

"I can't help but imagine waking up to a sight like this every morning, Y/n and probably Jin in the kitchen, arguing over some ridiculous thing as they banter while making food. I wish for this domesticity with our finished pack." Namjoon pondered, telling Hoseok his dream while probably not making much sense to the older alpha.

Just before Hoseok could respond back, you moved towards them both, taking the bowl that was in front of them back to Yoongi so you could put the remaining fruit inside.

"Are you all done babies?" Namjoon asks, dimpled smile appearing as he watches you both blush. You look away trying to hide your blush only to see the small blush growing on Yoongi's cheeks.

The blush on his cheeks has your walls completely shattering into the tiniest of pieces. Yoongi's persona he has maintained at work is the complete opposite of everything he truly is. And it has you thinking about the amount of trust and care he must have for you to let himself be natural around you. He has shown you so much of him that you almost begin to feel bad that you have been holding yourself back.

You still have reservations about this entire thing, about being their mate. Yet, you find yourself falling slowly for them and every little thing they do.