Chapter 7

Chapter Warnings: insecurities, Namjoon almost popping a knot, nearly feral joon, insight to mc's past, domestic bangtan, family problems, mentions of death, protective hyung line, sexual talk, yoongi being a tease once again, mc being oblivious, taehyung pushing things along

Waking up in an unfamiliar space was not on your to do list for the day. You were also overheating which made your dress stick to your body, you could almost feel the sweat stick the inside of your thighs. You try to move but you receive a small growl in return making you remember exactly where you were and what led you there.

Taehyung was attached to your back, his hands flat against your stomach as he held you to him while Jimin laid in front of you on his back, your hand in his own. You couldn't help but smile, now understanding the hype behind waking up in the arms of someone you love.

You, however, were way too warm to be comfortable and tried to get out of Taehyung's grip. It took you maybe 10 minutes of moving and grumbling for him to let you go, tug Jimin to his side, and go back to sleep. You shook your head at his antics before making your way out of the nest.

Following the voices, you make your way downstairs and into the kitchen, pausing as you see the Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi moving throughout the room, well, Namjoon was seated at the breakfast bar so as to not interfere or knock anything over. They hadn't noticed you yet, so you tried to tip toe back out only for a hand to stop you.

"Well good afternoon, baby." Yoongi's gummy smile was bright, his happiness evident as he brought you into his arms. Your skin was slick with sweat as he held you, and given the rumpled fabric that clung to your skin, he could tell you were pretty uncomfortable.

"Do you want to change into something else baby? I bet we could find something else for you to wear." He asks, pulling back, his eyes roaming over your form.

"If it's not too much trouble?" You ask, fully ready to get out of this dress but not wanting to be rude. Before Yoongi can even respond, Namjoon is moving out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Well, it seems as if Joonie is going to grab you a change of clothing. Why don't you sit down in the meantime?" Jin says as Yoongi places his hand on your lower back, guiding you to the same breakfast bar Namjoon was sitting at previously.

Helping you onto the tall barstool, Yoongi moves back until he was back by Jin's side, making some kind of noodle dish. It only took a couple of minutes for Namjoon to return, bundle of clothes in hand.

"Here baby. You can change in the bathroom if you'd like?" Namjoon says, walking over to you and helping you off the stool, laughing a little as you almost fell. You only give him a pout before walking to the bathroom in the hall.

Closing the door behind you, you lock it, not wanting to take any chances before turning around and placing the bundle of clothes on the countertop. You almost instantly recognize the clothes as Namjoon's, the huge t-shirt in a deep brown color while the pair of shorts he gave you were black and had way too many pockets to make sense.

Removing the dress you had on, you pull the shirt over your head. Looking down, you realized you don't even really need shorts, his shirt coming down past your knees. You get a little giddy, your hands moving side to side quickly as you try to calm yourself down.

You've always wanted to wear your significant other's clothes, just having the dream of stealing their sweatshirts from all the movies you watched as a teen, and to have it come true...you could barely contain yourself.

Namjoon wasn't any better. He purposely went straight to his room to get you clothes to wear, taking advantage of Yoongi's suggestion. Knowing you would be coming out any second drenched in his scent, wearing his clothes, was almost knot inducing, his pajama shorts feeling weirdly tight against his skin all of a sudden.