Chapter 5

Chapter Warnings: insecurities, mentions of trauma, mc body insecurities, Taehyung just being a good boy, new character introduction, vmin being little brats, vminseok being teases, yoongi being the biggest tease ever

Taehyung had taken you to the food court, on the other side of the mall, and sat you down on his lap despite your fussing. Needing to hold you close, he just tugged you down, wrapping his arms around your waist and resting his head in the crook of your neck.

"Stop your fussing, little one." He had murmured, not at all impressed by your squirming or the little threats that left your lips.

'Oh, you were too heavy?', he would just need to go to the gym more to be visibly strong enough for you to not feel self-conscious. If he needed to gain more leg muscles with the help of Jungkook, he would. He couldn't ignore your comments, but he knew that they would go away with time.

"You guys really didn't have to do all that. I could have handled it. I'm used to comments like that." You grumbled, grateful and thankful but not used to having someone care for you like that. Yes, Haneul would have said something, but definitely not to the degree that Jimin is going.

"Of course we did, baby. Neither us nor our alphas would ever let anyone talk like that about you or anyone else." Taehyung's tone was incredulous, you could tell he was probably looking at you like you had three heads.

"Now, no more of this. We came here to spoil our baby and that's what we are going to do!" He exclaimed, squeezing your thigh while he was at it, hoping you wouldn't notice his hand had slipped to the meat of your thigh. You noticed, just didn't acknowledge it.

After a couple more minutes, you see Jimin walking your way, but with someone new by his side.

Hoseok had been the only one available when they all felt the immense emotions coming from their pack bond. It seemed that something had happened on your shopping trip and Hoseok had left immediately to find you.

Once Hoseok had made it to the mall, his alpha led them to Jimin, the source of all the emotions, who was currently laying into the poor clerk of the high-end store. He felt bad, until he learned what really happened.

Seeing Hoseok and Jimin walk your way, you immediately grew concerned and confused. When did your elder boss even show up and how did he know where to find Jimin? Watching them come closer, you could see that Jimin was still tense, his shoulders taught and his back completely straight, not the natural airy movement he usually walked with. People moved out of the way when they got close, if not out of awe but out of fear. Two easily recognizable alpha males, and angry ones as that, was something no one wanted to cross.

"Hi pretty girl!" Hoseok's heart smile appeared but was quickly shielded by Jimin taking you from Taehyung, his arms enclosing you as he brought you against his chest, like he was shielding you from the world.

"Hey! Don't hog her all to yourself!" Hoseok spoke up, clearly trying to break the tough atmosphere they walked into. He could see you were feeling bad and didn't want your trip to the mall to be spoiled by what happened.

"Well, instead of sitting here, why don't we keep going and spoil our baby, hmm?" Hoseok took charge, knowing his younger mates weren't necessarily in the right mindset to be continuing like this. It was a good thing he came, otherwise the trip probably would have gotten worse.

Moving forward and taking you from Jimin, he puts his own arms around you and helps lead you to a new store, Jimin and Taehyung grumbling as they move behind you, a little upset that their shopping trip was moving badly.

Once you reached the new store, it was an entirely different experience all together. You were immediately bombarded by three different employees, all looking you up and down, calculating looks set on you as the walk forward. Hoseok was quick to talk, as if he had been coming in here for a while.