Chapter 4

Cassie deactivated another security node outside of Daycare and had accidentally activated some endoskeletons.

Endoskeletons don't move when looked at, but run straight towards you.

When Cassie put the mask on, the skeletons were free to move. However, they could not see the girl.

"I bet the gate is open now." said the girl and then went to the gate of the theater. The gate was open and Cassie entered the area.

The endoskeletons deactivated themselves.

On the big screen was a recording of Lena being followed by Vanny and running to Roxy.

"It's Lena." Cassie said looking at the screen. "Hey! She's wearing my mask!" the girl then said when she saw the red-eyed white rabbit lady.

Cassie looked around the theater and then put the mask back on.

A gigantic endoskeleton only seen in the AR world had breached the theater screen. Cassie climbed onto a box and then climbed into the gigantic skeleton's mouth. The girl started freaking out because she thought she was stuck.

"I'm stuck! Help!" the girl screamed in fear and panic.

Helpi: It's all in your head. Take off the mask and take a look.

Cassie put off the mask and saw that she was in a ventilation shaft. There were some garbage bags in the shaft.

The girl crawled through the shaft.

"This vent is creaky!" said Cassie.

Cassie fell out of the shaft and onto a hanging alligator gondola.

During the gondola ride some cardboard cutouts of the four Glamrock Animatronics could be seen, including Glamrock Bonnie.

"There's no more track!" screamed Cassie, startled.

Then the girl jumped out of the gondola and landed on a catwalk.

"Cassie? Where are you?" Lena asked over the Roxy Talky.

"Lena, I made it to catwalks. You said I could get to the Raceway from here?" Cassie said back and walked the catwalks that were like a maze.

"Hello? I can't hear you. Cassie? Are you still there?" Lena asked over the Roxy Talky. Something was interfering with the radio signal.

"Lena? Lena?" Cassie sighed.

The girl continued to walk the catwalks.

Some platforms were covered in black dirt. This black dirt was slippery and made walking much more difficult.

"The floor is all slippery!" said Cassie.

As Cassie put the mask back on, a path led her through a white door.

"How did I get over here?" asked the girl.

Helpi: With your own two feet, silly. If you're tired, why not take a break?

While exploring the area, Cassie found another security node and deactivated it. Then the girl entered a second white door and faced the virtual monster on a catwalk.

The entity tried to attack Cassie but was somehow stopped and disappeared in a cloud of orange cubes.

"Wha...what happened to it?" asked Cassie.

Helpi: I took care of it. This area is safe now..

After Cassie deactivated all security nodes in the area, the alligator gondola ride opened up a new path. The girl got into a gondola.

After the gondola ride, the girl came into a maintenance room. She continued walking through the various devastated rooms.

Cassie went up the stairs and came into a room full of machines and conveyor belts.

After the girl activated the power supply, she noticed that the animatronic chicken was lying on a conveyor belt.

"Chica?"

The girl climbed onto another conveyor belt and then got into the Cupcake Bakery.

When Cassie put the mask on, the virtual monster reappeared immediately. The girl quickly put off the mask.

"You said you got rid of that thing. What happened?" the girl asked the little animatronic bear angrily.

Helpi: I think the entity activated itself.

Cassie kept walking and saw Chica fell off the conveyor belt.

The giant pink cupcake that sat at the top of the bakery entrance stared at the girl with glowing blue eyes. A robotic arm was then activated and Cassie was pushed off the platform.

The cupcake was still staring at the girl.

Cassie continued walking through the devastated bakery. Garbage was lying around everywhere.

Cassie looked into a room. "What is that stuff? Weird battery acid?" asked the girl. "There's no way I'm getting near that."

The girl walked on and looked around.

Chica tried to get up because she fell into a faulty charging station and is constantly being shocked with electricity. Then she managed to climb out of the charging station. Chica noticed the girl and run after her, but Chica was prevented from doing so by a large boulder that had fallen on her.

Using the mask, Cassie was able to walk through a wall and deactivated another security node nearby.

Then the girl went through the dark utility tunnels and then found herself in the storage room of the Glamrock beauty salon. Broken dressing tables were lying around in a corner. Cassie then walked through a door that led to the main area of the beauty salon, where she could hear someone crying.

Roxy sat crying in a chair. "You're not trying hard enough!" she said.

Cassie hid behind some boxes and watched the animatronic wolf.

"You couldn't protect Lena! She's gone!" said Roxy and continued to cry.

Roxy's body is almost completely destroyed revealing her endoskeleton. Her left arm was a endoskeleton arm. Almost all of her hair is disappeared, just a few strands behind her right ear and the green strand is still on her head. Her tail is disappeared too. The front half of her face has mostly disappeared and an eyeless endoskeletal head and endoskeletal ears were revealed.

"Poor Roxy." said the girl.

"Huh? Who's there?!" Roxy immediately turned her eyeless head in Cassie's direction. Then she got up from the chair. "You can't hide from me!"

Cassie stayed hidden behind the boxes.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" said Lena over the Roxy Talky.

Roxy heard Lena's voice.

"Lena?" Roxy's voice softened. "Lena? Where are you?" she ran away determined to find Lena.

"Cassie? Are you there?" Lena asked again over the Roxy Talky.

"I saw Roxy. She's very worried about you." said Cassie.

"I'd rather be with Roxy now than in this sinkhole." said Lena over the Roxy Talky. "This thing is near I need to hide."

Cassie came out from behind the boxes.