Chapter 18

Another employee led the seven animatronics and the two children to a room where they could sleep.

The room was great. There was a window overlooking the parking lot. A dark blue carpet was on the floor. A table and a small TV were in the room and there were plenty of comfortable sofas with pillows and blankets. A mirror hung on the wall.

"Wow the room is very nicely decorated." Chica said and her eyes shone happily. The other animatronics and the two children looked around the room.

"Well I liked my Green Room at the Mega Pizzaplex better but I'm glad we can stay here." said Roxanne and then stood in front of the mirror to admire her beauty.

Monty narrowed his eyes and looked like he wanted going to smash something.

Lena and Leon sat down on one of the comfortable sofas. The boy took the remote control and turned on the TV.

Sundrop picked up some pillows. Chica lay down on one of the sofas and fell asleep immediately. Bonnie sat next to Leon and Lena and watched TV with them. Foxy put more pillows on a sofa to set up a comfortabler place to sleep for himself and Roxy.

Freddy wanted to sitting down next to his blue rabbit friend on the sofa and watch TV, but the employee held the bear by the arm. Freddy looked at the employee and twitched his left ear.

"The boss wants to talk to you Fazbear." said the employee to the bear. "Um...okay." Freddy knew why the boss wanted to talk to him. He wanted to talk to him about Monty because the alligator had hurt a little boy. Freddy got scared and followed the employee into the boss's office.

The owner of the children's play world sat in his chair and looked to Freddy as he entered the office.

"I was told that Monty gave a little boy scratches on his right cheek." the boss began to say. "If Monty hurts someone again, he can't stay here any longer. Then the alligator has to find another temorary accomommodation somewhere." he looked angry but his voice was calm. "Monty needs to learn to control his aggression."

"Monty said it was an accident and that he didn't mean to hurt the little boy." said Freddy. "Roxy treated the scratch marks on the boy's cheek. I'm so sorry that happened. I...I promise Monty won't smash anything or hurt anyone from now on." Freddy was still scared and twitched his ears.

The boss sighed and then nodded. "Okay. Then you can go back to your friends now. And tell Roxy I'm grateful to her for treating the scratch marks on the kid's cheek." he said to Freddy and then turned to his computer on the desk in front of him.

Freddy left the office and went back into the room where his animatronic friends and the two children were.

"Hey Freddy are you okay?" asked Roxanne and went to the bear. Freddy tried not to look in Roxy's beautiful yellow eyes. She is dating Foxy. I can't be in love with Roxanne. "Um...um..yes. The boss of the children's play world is grateful that you treated the scratch marks on the boy's cheek Roxy." said the bear and then sat down next to Bonnie on the sofa.

"Hopefully that stupid lizard hurt no more kids!" Roxanne said, arms crossed, giving the alligator a cold look.

Monty stomped toward Roxanne, growling. Foxy immediately stepped protectively in front of Roxy. "If you touch her, you'll feel my hook!" said the fox menacingly to the alligator.

Monty turned away growled.

"Monty! You have to keep your aggression under control or you'll be kicked out of here!" said Freddy to the alligator. Monty huffed and turned away.

"Let's all just sleep now." said Eclipse. "Sleep is important, especially for the two children." he looked to Leon and Lena who looked pretty tired.

Chica was already asleep and Bonnie snuggled up next to the sleeping chicken.

Freddy lay down near the daycare attendant to sleep, snuggled up in a blanket.

Monty lay down on the dark blue carpet to sleep because he didn't want to sleep on one of the sofas.

Foxy and Roxy were snuggled up against each other on a sofa between some pillows. Lena lay down covered with a blanket next to Roxanne. And Leon lay down to sleep next to his daddy Bonnie.

----------

A storm was raging outside and the wind was beating eerily against the shutters on the window. Leon snuggled closer to Bonnie because he was a bit scared of thunderstorms. The blue rabbit gently put his arm around the boy.

"Don't be afraid my little rock star." Bonnie said to Leon in a soft voice.

Lena had a nightmare in which she was being chased by the white rabbit lady Vanny. And Roxanne was controlled by Burntrap and her eyes glowed purple then all the animatronics started chasing Lena trying to kill her. Lena woke up from her nightmare with a terrified scream, breathing rapidly.

Roxanne twitched her left ear and gently stroked the girl's head. "Everything is okay my little winner you had a nightmare. I'm here." she said in a soft voice.

"Did..did I wake you up?" Lena asked apologetically.

"No you didn't wake me up I've been awake the whole time because Monty snores even louder than the storm that's raging outside." answered Roxy. "I have no idea how the others can sleep so peacefully."

Lena looked at the sleeping alligator lying on the dark blue carpet and snoring loudly. Roxanne growled and threw a pillow at the alligator, but it then snored louder.

"Oh no!" Roxy sighed and leaned her head against Foxy's head. The pirate fox was asleep.

"Do you think the Mega Pizzaplex will be rebuilt?" Lena asked the animatronic wolf. "Maybe everything remains an abandoned ruin?"

"I really hope that the Pizzaplex will be rebuilt." Roxanne answered, suppressing a sad whimper. "I miss our stage performances, my green room, Roxy Raceway but most of all I miss my fans who used to visit the Pizzaplex." she dropped her ears.

Lena nodded.

"It makes me so happy that you and Cassie are friends." said Roxy to Lena. Lena smiled.

Monty stopped snoring. Only the storm could be heard raging outside.

The girl snuggled closer to Roxy and slowly closed her eyes tiredly again. Roxanne gently covered Lena with the blanket.

"Good night my little Lena. Have a nice sleep." said Roxanne in a loving voice.