Chapter 20

Roxanne's tail wagged happily as she saw that Cassie had entered the building and was getting a ticket at the counter.

Cassie ran to Roxanne smiling and hugged her. "Hello Roxy." said the girl.

"Hello my little number one." Roxy said back. "Have you already had breakfast at home? Do you want pancakes? Lena and Leon had pancakes with chocolate cream for breakfast here."

"I didn't have breakfast at home so pancakes sound delicious." replied Cassie. Roxanne walked the girl to the dining area. Bonnie, Leon and Lena were sitting there on the bench.

"Hello Cassie." said Bonnie, Lena and Leon.

"Hello." Cassie said back to the three. She grabbed a plate of pancakes and started eating.

Bonnie let his rabbit ears droop and sighed. "It's a pity that there is no bowling alley here in the children's play world." said the blue rabbit. Then he stroked Leon's head and got up from the bench. "I'm going to play some mini-golf with Freddy and Monty. See you later my little rock star." he went to the mini golf course.

Chica ate greedly out of a garbage can. Roxy went to the white chicken and pulled it away from the garbage can. "Stop stuffing yourself with garbage, it's disgusting!" she said. The chicken cackled sadly.

Roxanne sat back down on the bench to Lena, Leon and Cassie. She looked to Foxy. The red pirate fox sat on a water-spitting sea dragon statue and told the little children an exciting pirate adventure story. The children listened to the story told by the animatronic fox and happily splashed around in the water.

Sundrop played with the little children in the large ball pool and in the climbing tower.

Cassie continued to eat her pancakes. Lena snuggled up to Roxanne. "Roxy adopted me. She's my mother now." Lena said to Cassie. Roxanne looked lovingly at Lena.

"And Bonnie adopted me." said Leon smiling.

Cassie nodded and put jam on her pancakes.

When Cassie finished her pancakes, she went to some slot machines with Lena and Leon. The three children played the slot machines.

Roxanne went to the water playground and watched Foxy and the children play. She backed away because the kids were splashing around in the water and she didn't want to get wet.

"Would you like to play with us my pretty Roxy?" Foxy asked looking at her softly.

"No. I don't want my beautiful perfect hair get wet." answered Roxanne.

"Oh Roxy you look pretty even with wet hair. You are so beautiful. You are always beautiful. I love you." said Foxy and smiled lovingly.

Roxanne flattened her ears in embarrassment and almost seemed to blush at Foxy's sweet words to her.

Chica stole a chocolate muffin from a little boy. Roxy rolled her eyes and walked over to the white chicken. "You stupid chicken! The chocolate muffin isn't yours!" she said angrily took the muffin from Chica and gave it back to the little boy. Chica's eyes were sad. Roxy turned away.

"I smell Pizza! PIZZA!" said the white chicken and climbed over the food counter and entered the kitchen area.

Roxanne went to a large shelf that was filled with books and magazines. She was a bit disappointed that there weren't any beauty magazines or race car magazines. Roxy took a book about wolves from the shelf, entered the room and sat down on the sofa between the many pillows and started to read the book.

After a while, Monty entered the room and paced back and forth, growling.

"I would like to read this book here in peace, would you please be quite before I slap you in the face, you stupid lizard!" said Roxanne, ears flattened.

Monty growled angrily. "A damn boy said I can't play golf properly! I'm the king of golf after all I had my own golf course at the Mega Pizzaplex!" he banged his fist on the wall, causing the mirror to fall. "I had to control myself not to rip the boy's head off!" the alligator tried to calm his tantrum.

Roxanne rolled her eyes with a sigh and continued reading the book.

Then Lena and Cassie entered the room. Lena had a board game with her.

"Roxy, will you play this board game with us?" asked Cassie.

"Okay Lena and Cassie let's play the board game." Roxy said putting the book aside then getting up from the sofa. "Just ignore the stupid lizard my two sweeties."

Monty left the room and slammed the door behind him, making both girls startled. Roxy growled. "I hate that alligator!" she said.

Roxanne and the two girls started playing the board game.

----

When it was 3:18p.m., Leon, Lena and Cassie were sitting on the bench in the dining area and eating fries. Chica stared greedily at the fries the whole time. Roxy growled.

"Chica don't even think about stealing the kids fries! You ate all the Pizza from the kitchen!" Roxanne said to the white chicken, narrowing her eyes.

"But I'm so hungry! I'm starving!" Chica wailed.

Roxanne crossed her arms. "Are you ever full? You eat way too much! You're fat enough Chica!" she said.

"I'm not fat!" said Chica and cackled indignantly. Then the white chicken turned and went to a garbage can and ate the garbage.

Roxanne sighed.

Monty got stuck in the jungle gym and growled. Eclipse and Bonnie tried to pull the alligator out of the jungle gym.

Foxy tried to fix the water spitting turtle statue because the statue stopped spitting water at all.

Freddy hesitantly went to Roxanne. "Um...Roxy can we talk...in the room?" he asked her embarrassed.

Roxy nodded and walked into the room with Freddy.

"So Freddy what do you want to talk about?" asked Roxanne.

"I...I think I have feelings for you Roxy..." said the bear. "What are you feeling?"

"You love me?" Roxy blinked. "I'm sorry Freddy but I just feel friendship for you. Foxy is the only animatronic I love." she then said.

Freddy nodded and dropped his ears.

Roxanne left the room without another word, leaving Freddy alone in the room.