Chapter 11

Five days later

Cassie was waiting for her friend Lena in front of the ruined Pizzaplex building. She had brought some tools to help fix Roxanne and the other animatronics.

"Man! When is Lena coming? We agreed that we would meet at exactly 12:00 p.m. in front of the ruined building." Cassie said to herself and sighed softly.

Finally Lena came. But she didn't come alone. A boy walked beside her. The boy had dark brown messy hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a dark blue sweater, gray pants and he was wearing light blue glamrock-Bonnie style shoes that had purple patterns on the sides. He wore a black bracelet on his right arm.

"Hello Cassie." said Lena.

"Who is this?" Cassie asked, looking suspiciously at the boy next to Lena.

"This is Leon. I met him at the orphanage. He's a friend and will help us save the animatronics." answered Lena.

"Um...okay. His favorite is Glamrock Bonnie, isn't he?" said Cassie.

"Yes, Glamrock Bonnie is my favorite." Leon agreed and then put down a large backpack.

"What's is in the backpack?" asked Cassie.

"Me and Leon made some money to buy this tools and spare parts. You also brought tools. That should be enough to fix all the animatronics at the ruined pizzaplex." answered Lena. "Put the tools in the backpack with the other things."

Cassie put the tools in the backpack with the other things. Then Leon put the backpack back on his back.

"Isn't the backpack much too heavy for you?" Cassie asked the boy.

"Don't worry. The backpack isn't too heavy for me. I can handle it." answered Leon.

"Come on you two!" Lena looked to her friends Cassie and Leon. The three children climbed into the ruined Pizzaplex through the broken window and found themselves in the former main lobby.

"It's such a shame that the Pizzaplex is destroyed now. It used to be so great here." said Leon sadly. "How happened that the Mega Pizzaplex is now a ruin?"

"The reason was an earthquake." Cassie answered the boy. "The newspaper said an earthquake had destroyed the pizzaplex."

"But that's not true at all! The newspaper lies!" interjected Lena. "The Pizzaplex burned down. There was no earthquake at all."

"Yeah, whatever. Earthquake or burned down." said Cassie and then climbed down the ladder.

Lena and Leon then climbed down the ladder.

"Roxy? We're back." Lena said and looking around. "Roxy?"

"We have to go to the raceway. Maybe Roxy is there." said Cassie.

Lena and Leon nodded.

The kids walked past the destroyed gold Glamrock Freddy statue and then walked through the ruined gift shop. Then Cassie, Lena and Leon jumped down an elevator shaft.

The three children climbed down a ladder and were nearly crushed by the elevator as it raced down towards them. The three quickly climbed into an open ventilation shaft and crawled through the shaft.

"Lena told me that you found Glamrock Bonnie." said Leon to Cassie. "Where did you find him?"

"Bonnie Bowl has this stage and behind it is Glamrock Bonnie's room." answered Cassie. "Bonnie was lying there broken and motionless on the floor."

"I really hope we can fixed all the animatronics especially Glamrock Bonnie because he's my favorite." said the boy.

"We'll manage to fixed the glamrock animatronics." said Lena. Cassie nodded.

The three children crawled through a pile of debris and finally found themselves in a stairwell.

Some inactive rusty broken endoskeletons were lying around in the stairwell.

"I hate these skeletons!" said Lena. "I hope these endos stay inactive."

The three children walked up the stairs before noticing the Funtime Freddy Monster in a hole in the wall, which he quickly disappeared into.

The floor of the hallway in the stairwell was destroyed and beneath it was a deep black chasm.

"We have to jump over there." said Lena.

Leon and Cassie looked wide-eyed into the deep black chasm.

"Um..no!" Leon said.

"Really? Maybe there's another much safer way." said Cassie and looked at Lena.

Lena took a running start and then jumped over the chasm to the other side of the stairwell. "Come on Cassie!"

"Okay but if I fall into the chasm it's your fault Lena!" said Cassie and took a running start and then jumped over the chasm to the other side of the stairwell. "Wow...I did it." said Cassie then amazed.

"Leon! Come on!" Lena said.

Leon hesitated then took a running start and jumped over the chasm. He almost fell into the deep black chasm but Lena and Cassie grabbed his arms in time and pulled him up to safety.

"Thanks." said Leon panting.

The three children rested a bit then continued on their way, crawling through debris. Finally they reached the derelict ruined atrium.

Roxy stood near the destroyed stage and dropped her endoskeletal ears. "Never give up. I'll get my beauty back..I'll get my beautiful hair and face back...right? I...I'm still the best and everyone loves me." she said to herself while sobbing.

"Roxy!" Lena and Cassie said happily at the same time and ran to the animatronic wolf. Leon slowly followed the two.

"Cassie?...Lena?...you both are back...welcome back my little winners." Roxanne said, turning her eyeless head in the direction of the two girls. "I missed you both so much."

The two girls hugged Roxanne.

"We brought a friend. He will help us fix you and the others." Lena said to the animatronic wolf. "We have a backpack full of tools and spare parts with us."

"My name is Leon. I met Lena at the orphanage and now we are friends." said the boy to Roxanne.

Roxy twitched both endoskeletal ears and carefully reached out to touch the boy gently.

"I'm so glad that Lena finally has friends." said Roxy. "At the time she told me she had no friends, so I suggested I be her first friend."

Cassie smiled.