Chapter 15

The daycare attendant and the glamrock animatronics followed the three children down the sidewalk until they reached the children's play world building.

"I like the building it's very similar to the Mega Pizzaplex building." Chica said and her eyes shone happily.

The other animatronics looked at the building and was impressed of that building.

Lena looked a little sad.

Roxanne gave the girl a concerned look and gently pulled her closer to her. "Are you okay my little winner?" she asked.

Lena nodded.

"Are you sure?" Roxy asked and gently stroked Lena's head.

Lena nodded again.

"Come on you all, let's go in." said Leon. The three children entered the building with the animatronics.

Cassie got tickets at the counter so they could enter the children's play world.

The animatronics looked around in astonishment. There was a large bouncy castle, lots of trampolines, carrousels, a water playground, climbing frames, a huge ball pool, a go-kart track, a small mini-golf course, slides, swings and lots of other great play equipment.

"It's wonderful here. I really hope we can find temporary accommodation here." Sundrop said.

The little kids stopped playing as soon as they saw the animatronics. The children immediately ran to them. Some children happily clung to the daycare attendant. Eclipse's red and yellow eye began to glow warmly and softly and he gave each child a quick stroke on the head.

"What are you all doing here? And who fixed you all? The Mega Pizzaplex is still an abandoned ruin made of piles of debris." said a boy, looking up at the animatronic bear. He was wearing a red Glamrock Freddy fan sweater.

Chica smelled pizza and rushed to the dining area.

Freddy nodded sadly. "Yes, the Mega Pizzaplex is still an abandoned ruin." he said and dropped his ears. Bonnie walked up to his bear buddy and gently patted his shoulder. Then the blue rabbit looked down at the boy. "These three kids fixed us all." he said and smiled at Cassie, Lena and Leon.

Cassie had gotten rainbow soft ice cream for herself and Leon and Lena and sat with them on a bench.

Monty looked at the small mini golf course and watching a boy fail to hit a golf ball in the hole.

Roxanne was very interested in the go-kart track and went there, wagging her tail.

"Because the Pizzaplex is in ruins we need a place where we can get temporary accommodation and the three children suggested the children's play world." said Foxy to the boy.

"So my father is the owner of the children's play world. I am sure that he will give you all temporary accommodation here." said the boy and hugged Freddy's right leg. "And besides, the play world is way cooler when you're all here."

The daycare attendant played with some children in the huge ball pool. Sundrop was heard giggling in amusement.

Monty stared at a green dinosaur statue, then smashed the statue away with a mighty punch of his fist. The alligator laughed.

Roxanne looked at the alligator with her arms crossed and her ears flattened. "Monty, stop smashing things! We're just guests here, so please behave, do you understand me?" she growled at him.

Monty rolled his eyes and just huffed.

"I think if Monty stays here for three months, the staff can then renovate the children's play world because all is broken." Lena said and then continued eating her soft ice cream. Leon and Cassie nodded in agreement.

Roxanne started looking at one of the go-karts that was no longer working. She got tools out of a box and began to fix the kart so that it worked properly and could be driven again.

"How...how did you get the kart working again?" asked an employee in astonishment. "I've been trying to fix the kart for five days but I couldn't."

"I'm very familiar with go-karts and I know what you have to do to fix them. I had my own kart track at the Mega Pizzaplex. I'm the best racer." said Roxanne.

The boy went to his father's office with Freddy. "Hi Dad. All the Mega Pizzaplex's animatronics are here and in dire need of temporary accommodation. Can they stay?" said the boy to his father.

"Really? All the animatronics from the pizzaplex?" asked the boy's father. He was sitting on his office chair. "Monty too?"

Freddy nodded. "Yes all my friends." said the bear. "Roxy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, Monty. And the attendant from daycare."

"Well, with Monty, I'm not so sure if he can stay here..." said the boy's father. "I know this alligator often has aggression issues and likes to smash things. I think Monty would be too dangerous for the little kids..."

"He smashed a dinosaur statue...but I'll make sure Monty doesn't smash anything from now on." said Freddy to the boy's father.

The boy's father seemed to think about it. Freddy nervously twitched his ears he was afraid that Monty wouldn't be allowed to stay here and had to go back to the crumbing abandoned ruins. Then the boy's father nodded. "Okay you all can stay here." he said. "Maybe Monty can forget his aggression if he play a round of mini golf."

"Thank you so much for give us all a temporary accommodation here." Freddy said to the boy's father in a grateful voice. The boy looked up at the bear and smiled.

The boy left the office with Freddy.

Chica ate a large pizza with relish. She was happy.

Cassie jumped around in the bouncy castle with the other kids. Lena and Leon were still sitting on the bench.

"Lena I think we need to get back to the orphanage now before caregiver Jeanette finds out we we're gone." said Leon to the girl.

Lena sighed. "But I don't feel like going back to the orphanage! Carer Jeanette doesn't give a damn if we're gone!" she said. "Besides, no one wants to adopt me anyway!" she added sadly with tears in her eyes. She then looked to Roxy and Foxy who were sitting on another bench cuddling.

Would Roxanne want to adopt Lena? Roxy was like a caring mother to the girl.

Leon gently took Lena's hand. Then the boy looked to Monty and Bonnie who were playing a round of golf together.