Chapter 16

It was now 6:40 p.m.

Roxy sat next to Chica on the bench and looked at her beautiful green claws. The white chicken greedily devoured more and more pizza.

"I'm so happy that I can finally eat pizza again. I've missed the taste of pizza so much. It's so delicious." Chica said with bright eyes and was overjoyed that she had her beak back.

Roxanne rolled her eyes and then growled as pizza sauce splattered her cheek. "Maybe you should take a break from all that pizza eating! You've eaten twenty huge pizzas! That's enough!" said the animatronic wolf to the animatronic chicken.

Chica hadn't been listening to Roxanne and continued to devour pizza. Roxy sighed, ears flat, and took a napkin to wipe the pizza sauce off her cheek.

Cassie went to Roxanne. "I'm going home now, my parents surely be worried about me." she said.

"Okay my little number one. I hope you'll come visit me here tomorrow." said Roxanne and hugged the girl gently. "Um...do you know where Lena is? Earlier I saw her sitting back there on the bench with Leon."

Cassie nodded smiling and returned Roxy's gentle hug. "I don't know where Lena is...maybe she and Leon went back to the orphanage." she then said.

"She went back to the orphanage?" said Roxy in a sad voice and dropped her ears. "But...she didn't say goodbye to me."

Roxy whimpered like a little wolf puppy. Cassie snuggled up to comfort her. When Cassie left the children's play world, Roxanne got up from the bench and walked back to the go-kart track. Chica was still eating pizza greedily and didn't let anything or anyone bother her.

The daycare attendant was still playing with the children in the large ball pool. Some children began to sort the colorful ball pool balls by color. Sundrop giggled haplily and happily because he was having so much fun playing with the children.

Foxy was at the water playground playing in the water with some kids. They played that a sea monster would attack their pirate ship.

"We must defeat the sea monster!" said a child to Foxy.

"Who is brave enough to fight the monster?" asked the pirate fox.

"I'm brave enough!" shouted two boys at the same time.

Roxanne smiled softly and watched the pirate fox lovingly as he played with the little children.

Monty walked around the climbing towers and seemed to be contemplating what to smash next. A little boy with a teddy bear in his arms went giggling after the alligator.

"Hello crocodile." said the boy.

"I'm an alligator! That's a cheek to mistake me for a crocodile!" Monty growled at the little boy. "Leave me alone! Stop followed after me all the time!"

Bonnie, Freddy and Leon were standing near the brown tyrannosaur statue talking. Wait...if Leon was still here then Lena must still be here too.

Roxanne twitched her right ear and looked around for her little winner Lena. Suddenly a little red-haired girl ran over to Roxy and looked up at her. "Can you go karting with me? My sister doesn't want to go karting with me." said the girl to Roxy.

"Sure little one. I can go karting with you." said Roxanne with a gentle smile. The little girl was happy. The wolf and the girl got into karts and started driving over the track.

When the two had finished their race, which Roxanne had of course won, Roxy wanted to go to Foxy to the water playground. But suddenly the animatronic wolf heard someone cry.

Roxy perked up her ears and followed the sound of the crying. She found Lena sitting crying behind the bouncy castle. "Lena? My little winner, what's the matter? Why are you crying?" Roxanne sat next to the crying Lena and gently pulled her closer to her. Then she wrapped her tail around the girl.

Lena looked at Roxanne with tears in her eyes and then snuggled up to her. "I don't want to go back to the orphanage, everyone is so mean to me there. Leon is the only friend I have there." said the girl. "Carer Jeanette hates me and says no one would ever adopt a stupid brat like me." she wiped away her tears.

"Lena, you're not a stupid brat. You're a nice pretty girl who deserves a lot more friends." said Roxanne in a loving voice and gently stroked the girl's hair. "There is someone who would like to adopt you. Me. I will be your mother my little Lena."

"Really? You want to adopt me? Really?" Lena asked. Roxanne nodded softly. Her yellow eyes radiated caring and loving warmth. "I won't let anyone hurt you. Carer Jeanette will never bully you again." Roxy gently pressed her nose against Lena's cheek. "I love you my sweet little daughter."

"I love you too mommy Roxy." Lena said back.

Lena was overjoyed. Roxy gently wrapped her tail tighter around the girl.

"Is Foxy my father then?" Lena asked the wolf, giggling.

Roxanne flattened her ears in embarrassment. "Um..um...yes Foxy is your father then. He will be a good father." she then said.

Suddenly Monty's loud roar was heard then a little child was heard screaming and crying.

Roxanne and Lena immediately got off the ground and came out from behind the bouncy castle.

"Monty!? What did you do to the little boy!?" yelled Roxanne, wide-eyed. Monty stood in front of the climbing tower. Next to him stood a crying little boy. Bleeding scratch marks were on the boy's right cheek.

Blood stuck to Monty's claws.

"I didn't mean to hurt the boy but he was getting on my nerves!" said Monty with a growl.

All visitors and Monty's animatronic friends looked at him.

Roxanne stomped over to the alligator and gave it a good slap in the face. "You idiot! How dare you a little boy to hurt?!" yelled Roxy at him. Then she gently grabbed the crying boy's arm and walked him into the toilet room where she began to treat the bleeding scratch marks on the boy's right cheek.

The little boy's mother yelled angrily at the animatronic alligator. Freddy rushed to Monty and grabbed his arms. Monty huffled and growled.

"Calm down Monty. Calm down." Freddy said.

"Shut up Freddy fat bear!" said the alligator growling to the bear.

Chica had left her pizzas and rushed to the climbing tower. "Freddy make sure Monty doesn't punch you, we don't have parts and service area here." cackled the chicken with big anxious eyes.

Bonnie went to Freddy and helped him calm Monty down.

"I'll punch you in a moment so you can't cackled for two months, you stupid chicken!" Monty said to Chica and narrowed his eyes. Freddy and Bonnie held the alligator by the arms with difficulty.

"Mr. Gator, how about anti-aggression therapy?" said Eclipse standing in the big ball pit. Some children hid behind the daycare attendant.

Lena went to Leon. She could see from Freddy's facial expression that he was afraid that he and his friends might now be kicked out of the children's play world because of Monty's aggression.

Trembling, Monty tried to hold back the tantrum.

"Do you think all the animatronics are allowed to stay here after Monty hurt a little boy?" Lena asked her friend Leon.

"I hope they're still allowed to stay here." replied Leon. "Monty just has to try to keep his anger in check."

Lena sighed softly.

Then the girl saw that Foxy went with the boy's mother to Roxanne and the little boy in the toilet room.