Chapter 12

Lena looked at the destroyed main stage. "Is the stage lift functional? Maybe there are some usable parts down there in the parts and service area." she said.

Roxy twitched her right endoskeletal ear slightly. "I don't think the stage lift is safe enough to use." Roxy said back. "I don't want you to hurt yourselves badly my little winners."

"Then we'll have to find another way down to the parts and service area." said Leon.

Cassie and Lena nodded.

The three children exited the ruined atrium with the eyeless animatronic wolf. They led Roxanne through a broken hallway which debris everywhere along the way.

"Roxy watch out, there are debris everywhere." Cassie said to Roxanne. But Roxy was careful where she walked so she didn't trip over the debris and seemed to be able to orientate herself very well even though she had no eyes.

"Don't worry, I've learned to orient myself better in the ruined pizzaplex. I no longer trip over debris." said Roxy.

Cassie took out the Faz Wrench and plugged it into the panel to fill the power cables until they glowed blue. Then a door opened on the left side of the hallway. Cassie pulled the Faz Wrench out of the panel.

The three children and the eyeless animatronic wolf walked through the opened door. They helped Roxanne get down the stairs. Then they finally reached the parts and service area.

The window pane of the dome had some cracks. Large and small pieces of debris and other scrap of any kind were lying around everywhere.

Lena looked around and found a box containing various usable parts. "We can use these parts to repair the daycare attendant." she then said.

Cassie nodded.

The console used to control the mechanical robotic arms was totally dirty and dusty and looked like it wasn't working anymore.

"Um...do you think this console still works?" Cassie asked her friend Lena.

"No idea." Lena answered and shrugged.

Leon got the console working again and then pushed a button. The console beeped and turned on. The boy selected the purple Roxy icon and clicked on it.

"The console works but I don't know for how long." Leon said to the two girls.

Cassie and Lena led Roxanne into the dome. She sat down in the chair and her endoskeletal ears twitched anxiously.

As Roxanne sat in the chair, Cassie gently took Roxy's hand. "Don't be afraid, everything will be fine." said the girl.

Roxy turned her eyeless head in Cassie's direction and nodded.

Lena took Roxy's other hand and held it gently

Then the two girls left the dome. The boy pushed a button. The console rattled and the mechanical robotic arms inside the dome began swapping Roxy's broken parts for new ones. Roxanne was repaired so that she looked beautiful again.