Chapter 19

The storm that was raging outside had stopped. In the early morning, the sun shone through the window into the room.

The animatronics and the children slowly woke up. Chica was the only one who was still sound asleep.

Roxy and Foxy were still snuggled up against each other between the many pillows. Roxanne kissed the fox gently on the cheek.

Monty grabbed a pillow and hit the sleeping Chica several times with it. "Wake up! Wake up!" said the alligator with a growling voice.

Chica opened her eyes in shock, cackled, looked around and then fell of the sofa. "Ow...I'm awake." she said then scrambled up off the ground and gave the alligator a brief angry look.

Monty threw the pillow on a sofa and threw the pillow right in the daycare attendant's face.

"Mr. Gator! Can't you be careful!" said Eclipse angrily.

Bonnie stretched briefly. "Good morning. I slept really well."

"Um...do you two want a breakfast? Maybe there's something in the dining area." Freddy said to the children after neatly folding a blanket. His ears twitched.

Leon and Lena nodded.

The seven animatronics and the two children left the room.

Giggling happily, Sundrop jumped into the big ball pool and wanted to wait for all the little kids.

Roxanne, Bonnie and Chica went to the dining area with Leon and Lena. There were pancakes and rolls with jam or chocolate cream for breakfast.

Chica's eyes widened. "So much delicious food!" she said greedily and wanted to jump over the counter.

Roxy grabbed Chica's arm and pulled her back. "Breakfast is for the two kids! You ate enough yesterday Chica!" she said to the white chicken.

Chica hung her head and walked away from the dining area, sadly.

Bonnie smiled and gently stroked Leon's head.

"Enjoy the pancakes, you two rock stars." Bonnie said smiling to the two children.

Leon and Lena sat at a table with Bonnie and Roxanne. The two children ate pancakes with chocolate cream.

Roxy twitched her ears and looked around for Foxy. She saw him at the water playground and smiled softly. "He will be a good father for Lena." she said to herself in a low voice.

"The pancakes are delicious." Leon said and Lena nodded in agreement.

Roxanne gently and lovingly wrapped her tail around Lena.

The blue animatronic rabbit looked around. Monty was at the mini golf course playing golf. Then the rabbit saw his bear buddy sitting alone on a bench. Freddy looked pretty sad. Bonnie got up from the bench and went to the bear.

"Freddy? You look so sad. Are you okay?" Bonnie asked, sitting down on the bench next to his bear buddy.

Freddy sighed. "I think I have feelings for Roxy...but she loves Foxy and she is dating with him." he said with hanging ears. "I can't be in love with Roxy."

Bonnie gently placed his hand on Freddy's shoulder. "Maybe you should tell Roxy how you feel about her." he said in a soft voice but Freddy shook his head.

"No I don't want to get in trouble with Foxy. If he finds out I'm in love with Roxanne he'll cut me in two with his hook." said Freddy.

Chica stopped in front of a gumball machine. "Oh what are those? They look delicious." said the chicken and took five of these pink balls out of the gumball machine.

After a while, Chica's body was covered in the sticky gum. Roxy went to the white chicken. "Chica, you bird brain! That's chewing gum you don't stuff a thousand pieces of into your beak!" she said growling.

Chica couldn't say anything because the chewing gum had completely covered her beak. Roxy sighed and grabbed Chica's arm and dragged her into the toilet room.

"I have to scrub the chewing gum off your body!" said Roxy. "Chica you're worse than a toddler!"

Roxanne began scrubbing the gum off the white chicken's body, being careful not to get any on the gum stuck in her beautiful silver hair.

When Roxanne had scrubbed all the chewing gum off Chica's body, she left the toilet room with the white chicken.

"And now you stay away from the gumball machine, do you understand?!" Roxanne said to Chica and crossed her arms.

"I'm hungry." said the white chicken.

Roxy rolled her eyes and turned away from the chicken.

"When are the little children coming?" asked Sundrop in his annoying voice.

"It's only 6:31am now." said Roxanne to Sun. "The kids come at 7:00am."

Roxanne sat back down on the bench. Leon and Lena had eaten their pancakes.

"Did you get Chica really clean again?" Lena asked the animatronic wolf.

"Chica looked so funny covered in pink bubblegum." said Leon and giggled.

"Yes, I got Chica really clean again. Luckily no chewing gum got stuck in my beautiful hair." Roxanne said, briefly running both hands through her hair. "After all, I'm the best."

Lena snuggled up to Roxy.

"Oh Lena you are so cute." Roxanne said to the girl in a loving voice.

When it was 7:00 a.m., the children's play world opened. The children entered the building with their parents. Roxanne was waiting for Cassie at the entrance, tail wagging.