Chapter 21

Three months later

Three months had passed and the Mega Pizzaplex was being built up again so that the seven animatronics could finally go home.

Freddy was in the boss's office. "Thank you for letting me and my friends stay here for so long. It was very nice of you." said the bear in a thankful voice.

The boss nodded. "I hope Monty has his aggression much more under control now." he then said. Freddy then nodded too.

The boss's son went to the bear and hugged him. "I'll visit you at the new pizzaplex." he said looking up at the bear with a smile. Freddy smiled back and stroked the boy's head. "Goodbye." then the bear left the office.

Sundrop waved goodbye to the little children.

Then the seven animatronics left the children's play world and made their way to the new Pizzaplex building with Cassie, Lena and Leon. Everyone was excited to see the new Mega Pizzaplex building.

Roxanne walked very close to Foxy and gently wrapped her tail around his tail.

Freddy dropped his ears. He still had feelings for Roxanne but she loves Foxy. Roxy told Freddy that she only feels friendship for him, so Freddy felt a bit sad.

Finally, the seven animatronics and the three children stood in front of the building. The building was now called Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Palace.

Monty huffed and crossed his arms. "They renamed the Pizzaplex? Can't they think of a better name for the new building? Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Palace sounds ridiculous!" said the alligator with rolling eyes.

Roxanne flattened her ears and looked at the alligator with a growl. "You'd probably like it better if the building was called Montgomery Gator's Mega Pizzaplex, wouldn't you stupid lizard?" she said in a cold voice.

Monty grumbled and then said to Roxanne. "I would be a much better band leader than Freddy!"

Roxy narrowed her eyes and wanted to give the alligator a good slap in the face, but Foxy stopped her and gently stroked through her silver hair with his left hand.

Bonnie sighed and leaned into his bear buddy. Freddy just looked at the alligator in silence and twitched both ears.

Cassie, Lena and Leon looked at each other and then at the alligator. Lena opened her mouth to say something to Monty but then closed her mouth again and said nothing.

"I like the name of the building. Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Palace sounds nice." said Chica.

"Should we continue stand here or should we finally go inside the building?" asked Eclipse.

The animatronics and the children entered the building. The main lobby looked exactly as it used to look. In the middle of the lobby was a large golden Glamrock Freddy statue and to the left and right of this golden statue were silver statues of the other Glamrock animatronics.

"There's a statue of me in the main lobby now. It would be nicer if the statue were gold just like the Glamrock Freddy statue." said Roxanne, wagging her tail, admiring the silver statue of her.

"Please take this map. Take a map." said a map bot and held out a map to Leon. Leon was startled and jumped into Bonnie's arms.

"Don't be scared my little rock star it's just a map bot he won't hurt you he just wants you to take the map." said the blue rabbit.

"I know it's a map bot but I hate that they always have to scare visitors like that!" said the boy.

"Oh man, why do have to have those annoying map bots again here? I would have been so happy if they had been abolished." Lena said and Cassie nodded in agreement.