✰ ❛ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ❜ ✰

❛ 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 ❜

WHEN I WAS 12 YEARS OLD IN SIXTH GRADE, I was never the pretty girl, or rich girl. I didn't have boys admiring me, or choosing to be partners with me. I was stuck with the weird kids. And you may be wondering why I was never popular even though I'm so wealthy, well I'll tell you why.

I grew up with wealthy parents. My mom was a quince dress designer, while my dad owned his own business. However, when living in a hispanic household, you don't get to use any of that wealth till you are 13. You had to live like bottom middle class to be shown how others struggle, and to show you that wealth shouldn't control your life.

My parents were smart for that. However, I spent my 6th grade year with my two friends Anna and Maya. They always thought they were better than me because I had the biggest braces, and the messiest hair, but I was just too lazy to brush it. Cut me some slack, I had no one to impress with giant braces sticking outta my mouth.

Yet, that put a target on my back. Girls would bully me a lot. Always shamed me for how I looked. Even Maya and Anna tried to play off making fun of me. I never stopped being friends with them just because I had no one else. Other than Sam who was nice, cause he said I had 'potential' out of the three of us, and Matt. Matt was my childhood friend who moved away. We kept in touch though.

Luckily, everything changed when sixth grade ended.

I turned thirteen two months into summer, and I was finally allowed to the bank account. That's when my mom helped me flip my life.

I got highlights, a butterfly cut, I bought skin care products, makeup, hair curlers, straighteners, I was able to buy new clothes, and most of all, I get access to the limo and other cool rich people perks for school.

Seventh grade better look out because I am coming in hot! Literally. I grew a lot, puberty is awesome!

Now with my looks, I think I am finally in the same league as my long time crush Alex. He's apart of the popular group. Alex is just so cute, his fluffy hair, his calmness, and everything about him was just so chill. Yet, in sixth grade he started dating Heather.

God I wish I were Heather. She was beautiful, she is in the popular group, and has a good amount of money. But, this year I'm gonna try and get to her level.

♥ ♥ ♥

MY OLDER BROTHER, TYLER, HES IN A GRADE ABOVE ME. He got to show off how rich he was a lot. It wasn't fair to me back then, but now I understand.

Me and my brother don't have a bad relationship, we actually have a pretty great one, but we are pretty distanced. He's dads favorite, I'm moms favorite, so we never had any real fights.

He was in the 8th grade popular group. Everyone knew about him. He was a heartthrob, got into many fights, which all he won, and he was academically amazing. Nobody even knew we were related. Also his best friend is Shuji, Mayas brother. To be honest, Shuji is hella hot, but I wouldn't do that to Maya. Not that he'd see me that way anyway.

My brother does have a girlfriend her name is Jenna, she is also latino and very pretty, she is like an older sister to me, and she is very smart. She is incredible at making inventions.

Yet, in two years, it's my quince, I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully I will have some damas and chambelanes by then.

♥ ♥ ♥