✰ ❛ 𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 ❜ ✰

GREAT, SCHOOL YEAR HAS ARRIVED

GREAT, SCHOOL YEAR HAS ARRIVED. "This is gonna be shit." I grumbled as I rolled out of my bed. "Who cares! We will run this school." Kara cheered as she finished her makeup. "Speak for yourself." Teagan muttered. She was upset that she's stuck in a grade lower than us.

"I don't even know what to wear." I complained as I searched my closet. "Ooo how about that lavender crop top." Tory suggested. "I don't know... it's gonna show too much of my scar.." I mumbled sadly. "Boo hoo, you're fine. We look badass." Kara laughed.

"Soo, you wanna talk about that Alex kid?" Tory questioned me. "Oh I love hearing these stories!" Teagan clapped. It surprised me seeing him at the pool yesterday.

He definitely grew his hair out. It suits him more, and he definitely got a growth spurt. He was taller than Brandt. However I doubt his style changed.

"Id hit." Kara teased. "Dont you got your own man?" Tory questioned her. Kara rolled her eyes playfully and headed off to the bathroom. "Dont listen to her. I think you and Alan are pretty cute." Teagan whispered to me. I rolled my eyes and continued to pick out my outfit.

...

THE LIMO FINALLY STOPPED, that was our signal to get off. We each exited my limo and started walking up the stairs to the main entrance. Here I was. Back at this stupid school. Great.

Right as we walked in I saw many familiar people, the weird smoker group, the nerds, Maya and Anna, and finally, the popular group. Sadly for me, they were right next to my locker.

Our group walked up to them, and once they finally noticed we received many glares. However, I slightly noticed Dutins arm around Connie, and Brandts arm around Heather. Cute.

"Hey Kara!" Heather giggled. "Ohh hey guys!" Kara said pulling all the girl in a hug. "God why do you have to be so friendly with everyone." Matt whined walking over to us. Alan also walked over and nudged my shoulder a bit. "i can't get to my locker." I whispered.

"Where's your guys locker?" Alan asked the group on top of mine. "Dunno." Dustin shrugged. Everyone else shrugged confused. "Well how about stepping aside so she can get to hers." He said. "Oh, yeah we will move, sorry Mia." Connie apologized and dragged her boyfriend away. The group silently followed, except for Alex.

"Dude, at least just take one step away." Alan scoffed. "Well i'd actually like to talk to Mia." He stood up straight and slowly stepped forward. "Yeah well she doesn't so walk away." Alan said stepping up to him. "You don't get to make the decisions for her." Alex mumbled. Then Alan turned and looked at me for approval.

"What do you want Alex." I asked pushing passed both of them to my locker. "Well first, i'd like this to be private." He said. "Ha, good luck." Kara giggled walking away with Matt. "See you in first." Tory nodded to me. I looked at Alan and he just shook his head and walked off.