𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

❛ 𝓼𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷 ❜

IF I WOULD KNOW MY LIFE WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME AFTER SUMMER, MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAVE GONE TO CAMP.

School year ended. Summer break was here. My dad being the piece of shit he is sent me off to camp. My lucky brother went on a cruise trip with his girlfriend Jenna for their two year anniversary. So, here I was stuck at a boring camp while he was off having the time of his life.

I had zero contact with any of my friends. So I was forced to make new ones, which I guess was a good thing. Along this camp journey, I made a friend group.

Starting with the big bad, Kara. She was basically a replica of Heather. She was mean, however incredibly nice to us. I'm not gonna sugarcoat, the girls crazy. She thought someone made out with her boyfriend, so she smashed that girls head into a bucket of paint. During the incident, multiple people accused her. But she would never.

Next is Teagan. She was basically Becca, but way better. Although her main flaws were being a gossip queen, and stuck up, she was nice, and caring. She was the youngest by a few months so we always had more protection around her, especially during the incident.

Next is Tory. She is one of the nicest, most beautiful girls I have ever met. She was a martial artist, but she also loved designing clothing. She mainly loved mermaid print. And she would nonstop talk about her dog, Millie, especially after the incident. But she was my best friend and I adore her with my heart.

Next up is Jack. When I say he's a heartthrob, I'm not kidding. Girls see him angelic. Not me though, I'm the one who set him and Tory up. They weren't too close, till the incident. That's when they realized their feelings for each other. I love them together so much. They are my two top best friends.

And finally, Alan and Matt Walker. These two brothers were the closest thing to normal on the whole camp. However, both took a liking to me. Both were overly protective of me during the incident. I thought Matt was really cute, but Alan was just so sweet. He always asked me to go swimming in the lake with him morning and night. And he would always pay lose attention to every detail I said when talking. I guess I did have a thing for Alan. But dating makes me think too much of what Alex did. And I can't forget that.

During camp, I was lucky to spend a lot of time with them. We'd swim, paint, cook, fight, and just did a ton of activities as a group. And the incident, it definitely brought us together. Anything like that would bring people together. It's not usual that you live through a camp massacre.