✰ ❛ 𝐚𝐢𝐦 ❜ ✰

little pt. 2

CONNIE POV

It was late at night. Not too late. Me and Mia had just gone to bed. Or she did. I just woke up I guess 15 minutes after we fell asleep. Not sure. But I really have to pee.

Once I got out the bathroom I walked back to Mia's bed. A knock on her window terrified me. Not only was it super late out, but she was on the second floor.

I turned and looked to see a shadowy figure on her roof. I slowly crept to the window. Cautiously cause I didn't know who this perp was. As I opened the window, trying to be as silent as possible, it cracked open causing a loud squeak.

I cursed to myself as the figure turned to look at me. "Alex? The hell are you doing here." I glare at the sad looking boy. "Have you been crying?" I asked, getting a better view of his pink puffy eyes. "Connie, tonight I really messed up..." He mumbled. "Hell yeah you did. Now that you realized that, leave." I said straight up.

He broke my best friends heart, i'm not gonna let him get to her and hurt her again. "Connie-" He started, "No! You can't come here asking her for forgiveness after what you did. Really? I thought you were better than Heather. But you're just like her." I said crossing my arms.

He looked down, it seems he finally realized. "Come on Alex. Kissing is bad enough but fingering Hannah. Are you serious. Mia's too good for you." I tried to go back inside till he tugged on my wrist. "What I did. was a mistake okay? I didn't know what was going through my head. I- I don't know." He stuttered. "But I can't lose her!" He begged.

"You already did. Not knowing what you did is a shit excuse. Alex, you knew what you were doing, but you didn't think about the consequences." I said then I went back through the window and shut it. I locked it and started walking back to the bed.

Before I could lay down, I heard Alex landing on the ground. Something didn't seem right with me though. I walked back to the window, I saw Alex walking away in the distance while on Mia's roof, right outside her window layed a bouquet of roses and a note. Hell no he doesn't. I'm not letting him get back to her. Screw him.

I opened the window to go and dispose of the note and flowers till I ran into a boy. "Connie right?" He asked. "Yea..." I mumbled. "Was that the prick who cheated on my sister?" He asked. I nodded. "I get rid of the card, you get rid of the note deal?" He asked. I quickly nodded and we did what we had to.

This is for the best.