✰ ❛ 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ❜ ✰

❛ 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮, 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮

❛ 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮, 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮... ❜

I HEADED INTO SCHOOL AND WALKED TO THE GROUP. Sadly the boys weren't there. Actually, it wasn't too bad. We were chatting about what we were gonna do before the dance, till everyone started fighting when Heather brought up that her mom made her invite Anna Kone to the before party.

I'm not Anna's biggest fan but I know she's going through a hard time, so I'm okay with her coming. "This doesn't bother you Mia? She's like obsessed with Alex." Jess said. "That's nice, she can have him for all I care." I rolled my eyes.

Before anymore conversations about the topic came up, everyone went silent when Anna walked over to us. "Hey," She said as she moved her tiny baby hairs out of her face. "Hi Anna..." Heather said. Everyone else mumbled their greetings to her.

"Sorry to interrupt" Anna said lowly. "Hey no it's fine. I'm sorry about your parents divorce." Heather said. She seemed truly genuine. "Yeah, I don't know what it feels like, but I wish you the best." I moped. I could tell Maya was watching us, she's creepy.

"My parents divorce sucked, but you'll be fine." Heather reassured her. "It's just hard to comprehend..." Anna started going on. Honestly I just wanna get to class.

☆ ☆ ☆

"SHUT UP TYLER!" I yelled from my room as he teased me for going to the dance with Shuji. "You like Shuji, you like Shuji-" He was cut short when my savior, Jenna, smacked his head. "Quiet boy. It her first dance!" She squealed hugging me. "Yeah, with Shuji" My brother teased once again.

"Get out!" I yelled as I pushed him out. "Okay. Let's get you ready!" Jenna said. She was helping me with the dress and makeup before Heathers. Mainly since she was more experienced with it.