✰ ❛ 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 ❜ ✰

❛ 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 ❜

FINALLY ANOTHER DAY OF SCHOOL WAS ALMOST OVER. It was sixth period and math is so damn boring. This class I share with both Alex and Dustin. Lucky me, I sit next to Dustin. He's helped me a lot and turns out he's not a bitch like Alex said.

Speaking of Alex, me and Dustin were talking about how Alex was glaring at us. Honestly I was just so tired I wanted to skip. I raised my hand to ask the teacher if I could use the restroom.

As I walked in the girls bathroom I could immediately smell the smell of smoke. "You should open the window more." I said as I started to wash my hands. Immediately the big stall door flew open to show Miranda and her other friends on the toilet smoking. "Hey you're the new girl. You smoke?" Miranda asked. "Latino mom and smoking don't go well. I have vaped once or twice though." I said as I turned the sink off.

"Wanna come by my house later, some of the boys are gonna come." She cocked an eyebrow. She knew bringing the boys up would ensure my appearance. "Sure." I responded.

♥ ♥ ♥

HERE WE WERE IN MIRANDAS BASEMENT GARAGE WAITING FOR MAYA TO WAKE UP

HERE WE WERE IN MIRANDAS BASEMENT GARAGE WAITING FOR MAYA TO WAKE UP. She had taken a bit too much, and it was obviously her first time. She's been out for approximately 8 seconds.

Anna seemed to be pretty worried. "Uh where's your bathroom?" Anna asked. Miranda gave her directions, and after Anna left Maya suddenly woke up. "Oh my god! How long was I out for?" She asked. "Like ten seconds" Miranda chuckled.

"Want some?" One of Miranda's friends held a bottle of beer to Maya. God peer pressure really gets to her, she started to drink a lot. And when Anna came back, she was not happy. It was probably the fact Maya was doing all this without her. So, Anna got a bottle of beer and started chugging. "Holy shit that was awesome!" Miranda laughed.

Suddenly one of Miranda's windows opened. "Here are the boys." I honestly wasn't excited. That was till Alex hopped through. Maya and Anna were confused and shocked, but I could tell Anna was excited that Alex were here.

Miranda had us line up across from each other, boys on one side and girls on the other. I think one or two of the boys was 8 years old. Yikes.

"My mom isn't home..." Miranda said, then a boy took her hand and led her upstairs. "My love," Dustin said as he bowed before Connie. Connie accepted his hand and he took her to one of the corners of the room. One of the boys started to walk up to me, till Alex tugged his jacket back and walked up instead. "Mia.." He said as he lended me his hand. I looked beside me to see Anna's heartbroken stare. I took his hand and he brought us to a closet.

"May I?" He asked as he started to lean in.  I simply stepped back, confusing him. "I don't wanna be your side piece. And I don't want you cheating on someone with me." I said crossing my arms. "Don't worry. I just broke up with Heather." He smiled and looked me in the eyes. "You're the only girl I wanna be with." He layed his hands on my waist. I put mine around his neck and we both started to lean in. "Now may I?" He asked. I nodded and our lips attached.

I missed the feeling of his soft plump lips. They somehow tasted like pineapple. We had a few more passionate kisses, then things took a turn. It got more heated as he started to use his tongue to explore my mouth. I didn't complain. He then started to lower us on the ground of the closet. I was on top of him, I slowly started to grind on him, and he used his hands to push me down harder on him, earning multiple groans from him.

He quickly flipped us so he was on top. He lowered his left hand from my waist to my thigh. He lifted my thigh so he could have a better angle to grind into me. I felt embarrassed as I let out a soft moan. But he reassured me quickly, "I like hearing that.." He whispered in my ear as he started to kiss down my neck and continue grinding.

He then used both his hands to pull off my shirt. He then started kissing down my neck and lower till he reached my stomach. He started leaving a few hickeys on my stomach. In the process I got my hands tangled in his fluffy hair. He started to undo my pants till a loud bang was on the closet door. "Hey hurry my moms here!" Miranda yelled.

We both looked at each other and scrambled to get ready. I pulled my shirt back on and we stumbled out of the closet. Dustin and Anna were staring at us. Dustin looked down to the 7 hickeys on my stomach and started laughing. I saw tears starting to form in Anna's eyes as Maya was comforting her. Quickly, Dustin and Alex hopped out the window, and Miranda's mom came down.

"Hey girls! How was i..." She stopped when she noticed a single beer bottle on the ground. She looked around and started to smell Maya. "I'm calling your parents young lady." Miranda's mom yelled at Maya and we all left.

As I was leaving her driveway Anna and Maya stopped me. "What happened to you?" Maya asked crossing her arms. "What?" I asked. "Yeah, you suddenly are acting like you're better than us, you're a whore, and a bitch." Anna scoffed. "Ugh. Well I'm sorry that I was able to pull your long time obsession. You two always acted like you were better than me, but we all knew I had the most potential. Bye... UGIS." I snickered and walked off.

♥ ♥ ♥