✰ ❛ 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐨 ❜ ✰

❛ 𝓲 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓮 ❜

↳  mia's outfit

HONESTLY SCHOOL WASNT BAD. I was friends with the popular group. Me and Becca don't clash too well, I don't really talk to Jess, but me and Connie are like best friends, and me and Heather are close friends. Me and Brandt have a love hate relationship, sometimes I wanna push him off the sinking titanic, but he's nice at times. Me and Dustin are quite literally 4lifers. And he's keeping the me and Alex thing a secret. And for Alex, we couldn't be closer. Literally I have hickeys on my stomach to prove it.

Today me and Heather were in band. I was practicing my flute while she practiced piano. "I adore you in pink!" Heather squealed as she clapped her hands together. "I love lavender on you!" I complimented her shirt.

The teacher clapped his hands calling everyone's attention. "Okay everyone, I have some good news." He said. "Alex Nolan is single!" A kid in the back said. We all stared at him weirdly. I looked over and saw that Heather seemed a bit down from the comment. I out my hand on her knee to reassure her then went back to my flute.

Band was gonna do another lesson but me and Heather skipped to audition for a solo. Sadly Anna was also auditioning. "It better be one of us to win." Heather chuckled. "On god." I smiled.

"Okay Heather whenever you're ready." The teacher said. Heather seemed to breathe a little and then she started. It was pitchy but she wasn't too bad. "Wow that was amazing Heather." The teacher clapped. "Okay Anna you're up." Anna stood up awkwardly. She actually wasn't bad. I wouldn't be surprised if she got the part. "Fantastic Ms Kones. Miss Suarez, your turn." Heather gave me a thumbs up and I walked to the front of the room.

I started off a bit shaky but it got much better as I went on. "Wow Miss Suarez, I wanna give you this part but you already have a huge flute solo, so, Anna you can have the solos." The teacher said. Maya then started to clap rapidly.