CHAPTER 14: Indirect Confession

Another three days is spend by everyone in the Werewolf Kingdom celebrated for the mate of their king that finally appeared and woken up from his four days of slumber. Everyone cannot stop themselves to give praises to the beautiful and young immortal that all the handsome men they knew couldn't hold a candle or rather matchstick against him.

"Awe~~ They are so cute and adorable than I imagined~~" Bai Ying squealed when he finally met the cubs that are in the kindergarten that time. He lifted up a red cub and then caress the fluffy fur of the little wolf. Bai Ying cannot contain the red blush on his cheeks that everyone witnessed especially his mates who joined him.

The cubs are playful. They even tried to play with Blaze but they are afraid of him because of the reputation he gained before Bai Ying arrived. They started to snarl at Sebastian who is known to be the natural enemy of the werewolves. But as the oldest of the three, Sebastian only smiled and watched his beloved mate snuggling and playing with the litter of cubs that are surrounding him.

"He is so beautiful." Sebastian mumbled that Blaze heard.

Blaze looked at his mate as well and smiled that startled the cubs who are watching him.  "He is indeed beautiful and lovely," he commented.

The cubs who are watching them turned to the direction the two kings are staring at and in an instant, the round eyes of the cubs turned into hearts as they all flooded to the young immortal who is happily playing with them with his biggest smile.

Haruka and Aki who accompanied the three cannot help but to cry in happiness. Because they first thought that the mate of their friend will be arrogant and evil like their acquaintances who chose to be rouges because of their mate's cruelty. After seeing Bai Ying at the very first time while he is sleeping, they are still nervous about him. But when they heard stories from their mates, slowly, they accepted him as their friend's soulmate. And now that they finally saw Bai Ying's capability to love the cubs that is not his, they realized that their friend is way too lucky to have him as his life partner.

The teacher and instructor of the cubs are dumbstruck towards the young immortal. They didn't expect that there will be someone like him who don't mind to be played and pounced by their playful and naughty students. Also, to see someone with genuine happiness like that while playing with those who are not theirs is a factor they fell in love with Bai Ying's personality as well.

Those who are watching from the outside cannot help it to shower each other with nosebleeds, the others who continuously faint, and those who started to create fan bases for Bai Ying. Because of what they are witnessing, they are now doubting the fairness of fate. How lovely it would be to be Bai Ying's fated, right?

"Once upon a time, there is this prince who descended from the sky to fulfill a mission. And that mission is to find his other half. But who would have thought that after finding one, instead of returning to his homeland for accomplishing his mission, he turned out to have more than one soulmates. They said that those who are blessed and loved by the Creator, is bound to have multiple mates that will make him experience more to be a better individual. He who is the most powerful being among the ones in his generation followed the will of fate and finally, he found his second mate who turned out to be the best of friend of his first mate. And soon before returning to his homeland, he still need to find the other two to meet the last one who is waiting patiently for his return... the prince misses his family... but at the same time... he already and slowly loving his mates to the point that the other three don't know that they are being loved already..." Sebastian and Blaze's eyes widen after hearing the tale. They know that it's the story of Bai Ying himself. But the indirect confession of his love to the both of them is more than enough for them to feel the bliss of having Bai Ying who is the most powerful God and beautiful one at that as their mate.