CHAPTER 18: Mark of Crown of Wisdom

Another four days have passed and the anxious Sebastian is starting to go crazy in so much worry. "It's been so long since he felt into a coma! Damn it!"

Blaze is always in daze while his nightmare before started to remind himself a life with no Bai Ying. "No! Ying'er promised that he will be with us forever!"

Ellis is starting to get nervous. He don't even know what to do anymore especially that the other two mates of Bai Ying is starting to get out of control. "He'll wake up for sure."

Duan Luan who finally freed himself from Bai Ying's embrace is in the corner while he is looking at the sleeping figure of Bai Ying with his bloodshot eyes. "I'm sorry, A'Ying. Please wake up. I love you and I don't know what I will do."

Duan Zheng entered the room with Xuan Rong, witnessing the poor state of the four boys. Duan Zheng approached Ellis and Duan Luan while Xuan Rong approached Sebastian and Blaze.

"Don't worry too much, his mother the queen already confirmed that Xiao Ying will be alright." Duan Zheng said with finality.

Ellis and Duan Luan looked up at him and with a nod, they sighed. They know Xuan Rong will never lie especially it's about her son. They turned to Xuan Rong who is now busy comforting the other two.

"A'Ying is really lucky to have you as his mates. He really is indeed lucky and blessed to have such companions with pure love for him..." she paused and turned to the other two's direction, "that includes you two and the other two out there."

"When-when will be wake up?" Blaze frantically and anxiously asked.

"Is he still in pain? This is the longest time he is asleep! The one after he marked me is about five days and Blaze's is four days. It's already eighth or ninth days!" Sebastian is panicking.

Xuan Rong sighed and answered with a gentle smile, "he only slept for eight days though."

Four pair of eyes turned to him. Their eyes are wide as she giggled playfully. But before she can utter another word, a low groan was heard that made them turn to its source.

Bai Ying is rubbing his blurry eyes due to his long sleep. And with a closed eyes, he got up from his bed with his cute bed head. "Morning." He greeted that made the four cry.

"I told you, it's only eight days~" Xuan Rong giggled that made Duan Zheng shake his head.

Four men started to pounce on the oblivious Bai Ying. They cried and cried while saying their thanks, their sorry, their worries, their confession of love, their regrets and their happiness.

Bai Ying who finally wide awake, only smiled and embraced the four into a group hug until slowly, the five of them fell asleep together.

"Fufu. The palace will be a bustling place with my son's lovable mates." Xuan Rong giggled as the two royalties made their way out of the room to the tea room.

"But, Xiao Rong, are you sure that your husband is still caged? You know what I mean. I don't wish for him to attack Luan'er. It's my fault as a father that made him be like that." Duan Zheng said with pure regret in his voice.

"Don't worry, A'Zheng. He will be staying there until I decided to free him in that cage. He will not dare to break it or else, there will be a pleasant centuries for him to sleep alone~"

Duan Zheng stared at Xuan Rong and later, he started to shake in the idea of such punishment to the Supreme God in the Heaven Realm who is known to be high and mighty but actually a devoted and weak man in front of his wife.

"I am now thankful that I didn't get to experience such thing." Duan Zheng commented that earned a chuckle from Xuan Rong.

"By the way, the prince need to produce an offspring especially that he will be the Supreme God in the future. He have male mates, what you will do?" Duan Zheng curiously asked.