Met In The Bar Pt. 1

Jungkook..

I was working until then I got very tired of doing it anymore. I wanted to relax as it was a long day and have done with almost all the work that was left for this week.

I went out of my office room and the Bois sat on the couch comfortably.

I saw Suga sleeping peacefully, because he always worked till late at night. No doubt when I say he is the perfect accountant in our business.

Whereas, Jin Hyong was preparing snacks for everyone because he is the best chef and the best mother like hyong!

J-hope hyong, looked serious while looking at his phones screen then suddenly he laughed. Sigh...maybe he is watching something mysterious yet funny.

I saw V was on call with someone! As I have given some of my work to manage..

RM and Jimin, are busy doing something on their laptop.
Well, these people really are like a family to me. I have learnt a lot of them and am still learning new by being with them..

As it was evening, I went to all of them their gazes shifted on me.

J-hope : hey Jungkookie, what's up?
Jungkook : nothing much hyong. Just completed some of the pending work.
J-Hope just nodded with a smile.. seeing his boi working hard everywhere.

Then suddenly, Jin Hyong came with a tray in his hands! And said ..

Jin : breakfast is ready everyone.

With that he put the tray on the table...

Jin : ah Suga! Wake up already, the snacks are ready please have some.

Suga : Let me sleep (in a sleepy tone)

Jin signed and came back to his seat to sit.

Then suddenly, Jungkook went to his Suga hyong and tickled home so that to wake him up. As expected he woke up and went to the restroom to get freshen up and came back with an annoyed face... He really didn't want to wake up.

The moment we saw Suga hyong being frustrated, we all busted into laughs together. Because he always looks cute when being woke up from his deep slumber...

In The Bar

Jungkook was now at the bar, and he was having a drink...
Then he saw someone came and sit beside him, till then wasn't even aware that who just came and sitted beside him.

The moment the one sitted behind him opened her mouth, his eyes shifted towards her...