First Peck¡

This is such an abnormal move. This man is not in his right direction. It was very embarrassing. More like I felt tears in my eyes. First I didn't get what I was doing here secondly he kissed me ?

Y/n Pov ..

I wasn't able to realise the reality.
This is not good.
Then I suddenly remembered the dream which I had in (Flip pt.1 Y/n ver.) It indeed made me wake up coughing.

But, I also realised that, that morning dream came true. Shit!

No, this is not good. Not good.
I slapped him but not very hard on his left cheek.
And then he woke up irritating-ly.

He lossed his right grip from around me wait and that was my chance to escape atleast from his grip, right?

So I get off the bed.

Y/n : WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE? WHY DID I END UP HERE?? WHEN I WAS THE ONLY SOUL LEAVING ALONE FOR MY OWN HOUSE???

Jungkook was still not fully awakened. His eyes were like :

This got me more mad over him

This got me more mad over him. I was seriously in a very hight temper now. The next thing his said made me feel embarassed more..

Jungkook : huh? Did you say something?

WHAT? WHAT? AM I A JOKE? THIS PECK BY HIM ON MY LIPS WAS A JOKE TO HIM? THIS STUPID I GETTING ME MAD OVER HIM MORE. UGGHHH.

Relax, calm down Y/n. Phew!

Y/n : I SAID, WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE? WHY DID I END UP HERE?? WHEN I WAS THE ONLY SOUL LEAVING ALONE FOR MY OWN HOUSE???

Jungkook : ah, you once gave me a boner. Just by coming into my dreams and then yesterday I was thinking about something, I was basically thinking about the dream I had (in Flip pt.2 Jungkook ver.) And the girl in that dream was you, Y/n.

Y/n : that doesn't make any sense, okay?

And I was still confused, what's the meaning of 'boner' ? Nevermind.

Y/n : you listen here. Just tell me this how I came here.

Jungkook smirks-