Room

I opened the room for her and she saw it with her wife eyes, because even if she is wealthy. But I'll still remain the CEO of Jeon enterprise and the king of the underworld.

Jungkook Pov ..

Jungkook : this is your room from now on.
Y/n : thanks, I will come downstairs once I am done getting freshen up
Jungkook : what will I get in return?
Y/n : what to return you?
Jungkook : okay, go rest. Will talk later about it.

She just said okay. And went inside the room

Y/n Pov ..

Why does this man always sound very suspicious ?
On the call. Well, I didn't mind much about it
And now he left me with more questions on my mind.

What are you Jungkook?
Keeping all the thoughts aside I decided to calm and relax by going to the bathroom and resting there in the tub. Yes Jungkook's mansion has a tub in the bathroom as well as mine but the difference is I have it only in one of my restrooms.

I went there, I was naked and sat in the tub relaxing and thinking about zero.

After 30 minutes, I came out wearing the bath robe and now I was standing in front of my wardrobe to wear something loose, more like an oversized tee and oversized shorts?

Okay so I took out a grey coloured tee and black coloured shorts and wore them. As I'm not at home so I had to wear my bra- because duh! I'm not at home recently.

Suddenly, a thought hit me will he ever let me go to my place? I mean, where I live officially? Nevermind, I can go there, cool. Wanna know how? I'll say that I'm going to my office, but I won't go there rather I will go to my place and see if everything is fine!

I thought about getting downstairs, so to have something for dinner. I am basically starving. So I went and saw Jungkook in the kitchen? What? Why? Where are the maids? Should I too go in the kitchen? Just to help, you know?

I mean, he is off! But not a very bad man! He is sus but not in a very dangerous way. I assume. Rest, I dunno. I hope well-wishers really exist, then they would (surely?) Help me. Aah! What am I even thinking about? I am over these well-wishers concepts.

Anyways, I went into the kitchen and saw him cooking?
My eyes are fine right? I am okay? Is it a delusion?