Are You Serious?

Y/n Pov ..

The moment he said "you are the one and only therapy for me".

I was shocked. I guld down my own saliva and looked at him again..in confusion. Without a fault this man is sarcastic he kissed me and he is he became the one who fainted me just because of a mere dream.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING? IS MY LIFE A JOKE TO EVERYONE?

Ah! I never thought this is going to happen in my life yet again. First the family and now an outsider. Who I doesn't even know perfectly expect his name .

And this stupid man is now say to stay with him in the same house. Like WTF?

Is I'm a joke? Or like is joking with me again?

Y/n : listen, I don't know you yet. And I don't even want to know anything about you. So please I'm leaving. Thank you for providing me a shelter at least after fainting me with your own hands. And I think I should be leaving now. Good bye!

I started to walk towards the door of I dunno whose bed room because, I dunno even if it was his house or what.

But just as I started to walk he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I bumped into his chest and then I looked up in his eyes with an embarrassment.

And I thought he pulled me like I have NO WEIGHT? IS HE THAT STRONG? OR I'M THAT WEAK TO BE PULLED BACK BY ANYONE?

Y/n : JUNGKOOK, LET ME GO, YOU STU-

he kissed me lips for real now. It was not a peck he just kissed me again.

My eyes wide open. I got tears in my eyes, I thought what is it happening. Why is it even happening.
The moment he grabbed my waist, I got back into senses.

And started pushing him back-