In Between

Y/n : like who says? Who are you even to rule me huh?
what if I run away. You won't be able to do anything you little punk.

Jungkook Pov ..

The moment she said that. I got furious.

I started taking my steps towards her. She is taking her step back in fear? Who cares! But it's good to see that she is scared for me at the very time, well that's great.

I took my second step and she took her another step back!
It kept happening until her back hit the wall and I caged her between my body and my hands on her waist, to be precisely said on her waist curve. I saw an uneasy expression in her eyes.

I have no words about her waist. It has the perfect curve. It's kind of a little bit deep. And I loved it..

I looked into her eyes and saw that she was lost. I thought to tease her. * Deep chuckle *

Y/n Pov ..

At first I thought about why this man was walking towards me but, I thought that he won't do anything.

But now he is putting his hands on my waist curve like what? What?

And the moment he laughed, it got me more scared. I was like what is this man a bipolar. He looked very furious the moment I said (like who says? Who are you even to rule me huh?
what if I run away. You won't be able to do anything you little punk.) And now he is laughing? While putting his hands on waist...

This is bad. I never thought that this is too a part of my life.

I god had given me a hint, then I might have had never taken birth in the first place. But anyways, life is a drama.

And now I look at him, again smiling like an idiot. (Smirking)..

I said..

Y/n : leave .

Jungkook : no

Y/n : why?

Jungkook : why not?

Y/n : why questioning back, I asked you SOMETHING YOU IDIOT.

Jungkook : but I'm refusing to answer that lady.

The way he says 'lady, baby' flatters me a bit. But I still find him as a stupid idiot.

Y/n : Jungkook, get that straight I'm not staying with you either I believe in your stupid dreams. So please, leave me.

Jungkook : y/n, get that straight you're staying with me and you have to believe in my dreams. So please, stay.

Y/n : what is it, that making you feel that I should stay?