What?

Y/n Pov ..

Jungkook smirked and left me in confusion again
I asked him

Y/n : what ? Why are you smiling like an idiot?

Jungkook Pov ..

She said, I was smiling like an idiot. Is she innocent or is she acting like being one?

But, if I come to think of it. She had tears in her eyes after I kissed her. So I don't think that it's an act of being innocent..

She was still standing there, staring at me with an angry face.

She said again..

Y/n : what are you thinking? What happened I asked you something. What am I doing here? Why are you smiling like an idiot?

Jungkook : I was the one who fainted you yesterday on the silent street. Okay? Also, I didn't want to lose you. I saw you in my dreams and you got me very crazy when I was woken up by my hyoung.

Y/n Pov ..

What dream? What type of a dream? What is he talking about?
I agree I had a dream where i was with someone in my dream (Drama Dream 🩶) and the person name was Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. But I never knew his face. It was just a dream.

.

.

.

Jungkook Pov ..

Whereas, I know the name as well as face?
Tragic.
Because I only know movie but don't know the movie's name. * Laughs internally *

Then I looked at her with so many question marks all over her face...

I answered

Jungkook : now Y/n you will stay with me. And if you don't then see what will happen.

Y/n : what the hell? Stay with you? Why? What am I to you? Or what you're to me?

Jungkook : it's the heaven baby, you will stay with me. You're mine and I'm your. Simple.

Y/n : you know what?

Jungkook : what?

Y/n : you need a therapist for your mind. You're not okay.

Jungkook : you know what?

..

Jungkook : you are the one and only therapy for me.