Shirtless Pt. 2

I know gave a knock on his door and ...

Y/n Pov ..

I knocked the door he came after 2-3 seconds and here HE IS STANDING NAKED INFRONT OF ME. IS HE SERIOUS? IT IS JUST ME THATS FINE. HE DOES THAT WITH THE MAIDS IN THE HOUSE? HE IS NOT OKAY. THIS ACTION IS NOT OKAY.

Y/n : can't you wear something?
Jungkook : but still you're looking at me.
Y/n : take it simple, YOU'RE SHOWING AND I AM SEEING, YOU IDIOT.
Jungkook : yeah yeah, whatever. Why are you here anyway?
Y/n : I just wanted to ask you, if you wanna come downstairs to have breakfast. Because I am going to the same.
Jungkook : wait I am coming. Btw..

He came closed to my ears and whispered

Jungkook : I could come like this also. If you want.

I backed off and told him

Y/n : do you have dignity? Then go and wear something instead coming without wearing anything.
Jungkook : going lady.

I was now waiting for him now. And he came out after wearing a white oversized shirt and with a red shorts. Well, looking cool. But why is he wearing such clothes? Doens't he has to go to his office?

I asked him

Y/n : you wear such clothes? When you go to your office?
Jungkook : no . Why asking tho?
Y/n : asked because I wanted to know if you have office today or not.
Jungkook : I am not going today. I wanna spend my time with you.

Well, this is getting me crazy here. Spending time with me? And why so? When he is so handsome that he could actually spend time with anyone else who is beautiful.

Y/n : ohh!

We came and sat on the dinning table. I settled first and then he came to sit beside me. And he is now staring at me. Oho, this is gonna be a drama again. I looked at him and said..

Y/n : what happened?
Jungkook : hmm?
Y/n : why staring at me?
Jungkook : thinking, how naive you're that you didn't even hide the marks that I gave you last night.

Well, this is making me embarassed and I looked around to see if there was someone. But thank God, no one was there it was just us. And oh! I didn't notice that breakfast was being served on the table.

I looked at him and said..

Y/n : I didn't know how to hide. And I don't use too many make up products on my skin.
Jungkook : oh. Well, good to see. That I have done the fine art work on your neck.

I had no words so I just rolled my eyes.

After the breakfast

Jungkook Pov ..

I thought of asking her something..

Jungkook : who is your first kiss?
Y/n : you stole it.
Jungkook : wait am I the first one? You never kissed someone before?
Y/n : no. I haven't. You're the first one who kissed me, hug me. And You're the first ever boi with who I slept with.
Jungkook : why is that so?
Y/n : (she laughed and said) because you forced me to lol.
Jungkook : but still you could you have slapped me or something to take precautions. (By lifting his brow up)
Y/n : because it was of no used. Besides, I feel that you're a kind of nice person.

Jungkook : you said kind of, huh? You know what y/n I love you. And I really do. Maybe you dont feel like. But since the day I got you here in my mansion. I started like you. You always attracts me to talk to you. And I talk to you as if I have been talking to you from so long! I would really love to make love with you!

Y/n : hahaha! Well, you wanna make love with me!?
Jungkook : really want to.
Y/n : and why don't you?

Y/n Pov ..

What I said, I said. He is a nice person. But why so suddenly I am feeling so good about him?

Jungkook : what did you say?
Y/n : h-huh?
Jungkook : are my ears okay?
Y/n : what happened?
Jungkook : you said 'why don't I make love with you'?
Y/n : oh well yeah. I said. But I don't mean it.

Oh god, all these talks are going off the track. I don't like it at all.