WHO Pt. 2

Y/n Pov..

Who could it be?

I turned and saw no one. I thought that maybe I'm hallucinating. Because I again, have all kinds of weird in me

I was now walking, but not peacefully. I was still scared. I thought again and felt like I have been followed ever since I left 'his' car.

She was now thinking randomly, about the dream I was getting a few days back .. (Drama Dream 🩶)

She tried to recall the name who she was taking in that dream of her's. She was thinking and thinking putting pressure. Who was it...

And then, she remembered. In that dream it was Jungkook.

She stopped walking. And looked up in the sky. She don't realising, what actually happened in her dreams. . .

Because it was weird, but at the same time she was calm, because it was just a name. And name could be of anyone.

She resumed walking and then she felt followed again.

This time she turned around and stood there for straight 1 minute to actually be sured that no-one was following or to actually be sured that someone is there.

She got fainted and she fell but not on the road but in someone's embrace .

Unknown : mine, only mine.

Jungkook Pov :

The moment she left I was feeling kind of uneasy about her. Wait, why was I suddenly care for her? When we met only for a few minutes and then I helped her and thats all. . .

Then, he was now thinking about something.. about the dream that he had in (Flip Pt. 2, JUNGKOOK'S ver.)

Yes, he still remembers the dream because he doesn't forget things easily. He know that in that dream he was in a bar he rehected a slut that happened for the 1st time in his history and saw a girl a very beautiful girl whose name. . .

Is Y/n.
He got shocked, wait, I was with me dream girl a few minutes back?

Jungkook : NO NO NO, I CAN'T LET HER GO.

He followed her. And became the one to faint Y/n.

She was about to fall, then he caught her in his mascular arms.
He admired her, her face was brightening in the moonlight.

Jungkook: alluring, lady! Aah!

He took her in his car and drove away with her to his property..

The moment he reached, he carried her in bride style and took her to his room.

Jungkook : finally, I made that dream come true.