four

"I told you we'd find him. My Debbie found him! A Gallagher saved the day! You bunch of losers." Frank exclaimed as he walked down the street to see Casey back with his parents, Fiona and Debbie stood as almost everyone took money out their pockets throwing it at the girl

"Hey Frank, what you doing with that money" Maisie questioned walking over hands in her pockets as she looked down at the who was crouched down on the floor trying to pick up as much money as he could.

"That's Deb's." Lip and Ian came up behind her standing either side of Frank watching him struggle. "No, I-I'm just helping her." he groaned as Maisie moved her foot to stand on his hand so he couldn't pick up anymore money. Ian stood on his other hand the money falling from his grip.

"Hey! You're on my hand. You're... All right, I am your father. Well two of you anyway, not sure what Milkovich has got to do with this" Frank cried as the group of four stood over him watching him struggle in amusement. "Milkovich helped Debbie with this whole thing, that's what I have to do with this" the girl spat pressing down on his hand even more while Carl and Lip picked the money of the ground.

"Later Frank" Maisie smiled stepping of his hand and walking off with the three Gallagher boys.

*

"Well, I guess sometimes there are happy endings. Casey Casden, the little boy who disappeared from his own front yard earlier today has been delivered home safe and sound." the news reporter read out as Ian, Carl, Debbie, Fiona and Maisie sat in front of the Tv watching in silence.

Fiona disappeared out the front room to talk to Steve causing Maisie to quickly steal her spot of the sofa getting up from the floor and sitting down next to Debbie.

"Hey, Debs, look what Steve bought." Fiona announced causing the group to look up from the Tv and over to where Steve rolled in a stroller with a baby in it. "Oh, my God! For me?" she squealed jumping up from where she was sat picking the doll up from the stroller.

"Absolutely. For doing such a great job today." Steve smiled hugging into Fiona slightly. "What you gonna name her?" Fiona asked watching Debbie hug the doll tightly in her arms, eyes lighting up with excitement.

"Gin-Gin. After Aunt Ginger. Lets go up to my room. We can play!" the red haired girl laughed tugging on Maisie's arm and pulling her up from the sofa and to her room talking to the baby as she did.

*

"He's not doing anything. He's sitting in there lighting a lighter." Debbie informed the group as she stood on some ladders looking into Veronica and Kev's house. Oh, my God, he's gonna burn the house down. This is what he did at Granddaddy's funeral. Gutted out half the hospice." Veronica shuddered when she thought back to the traumatic occasion.

"Why's Debs on a ladder, and why are we all stood watching" Maisie questioned walking down the alleyway to see what the group were up too. "V's brother is up there" Fiona explained not having enough time to go into full detail.

"Maybe we should call the cops." Kev panicked shifting in his spot uncomfortably when there was no sign of the man making a move to come out the house. "You could just get a gun, climb up the ladder, put a bullet through the window but aim for the door and tell him the next one will be going in him if he doesn't get out" Maisie smiled, proud of the plan she'd managed to create.

"Kev's right. The house goes up we're not gonna be able to get him out of there." Fiona agreed throwing a concerned look at the small red haired Milkovich who didn't find her plan concerning in the slightest, she just continued to smile.

"You want me to call cops on my own brother? It's always been like this. Nobody else could ever be the center of attention. It's always got to be about him. You should be in a nuthouse!" V screamed up at the house causing Maisie to jump slightly at the sudden raise in voice.

"What's going on?" Lip asked walking down the alley with Carl in front of him. "Veronica's brother locked himself in the bathroom. He's threatening to burn the place down. Fiona won't let Kev go up there with a gun and threaten to shoot him, said it was a stupid plan basically" Maisie explained as Lip exchanged a look with Fiona but she just shook her head telling him not to say anything.

"He's saying that he's gonna light both the dress and the shit-sack house on fire. What's a shit-sack?" Debbie looked down at the group and Maisie opened her mouth to explain but Fiona quickly put her hand over the girls mouth to stop the girl from speaking.

"Can I come to the wedding" Maisie asked hoping that it would be even more entertaining than this already was. Fiona sent a signal to Lip and he nodded his head taking Carl and Maisie somewhere else because one of them was bound to say something that would cause an even bigger outburst.

"Look in Debs wardrobe for a more appropriate outfit" Lip ordered looking down at the girls clothes knowing fine well V wouldn't let her show up to the wedding dressed like that.

*

"May daily problems never cause you undue anxiety, nor the desire for earthly possessions dominate your lives, but may your hearts' first desire be always the good things waiting for you in the life of heaven." the priest announced as everyone broke out into cheers for the couple.

"You may kiss the bride." he smiled people clapping and whistling as Kev went in for the kiss. The music was turned on and everyone turned to dancing Maisie grabbing Liam's arms and waving them in the air as she stood behind him, dancing.

Carl came over with the camera and Maisie stuck her tongue out before picking Liam up and putting his face closer to the camera making him laugh.

Kev went to take the garter from V throwing it into the crowd, Tony catching it and looking at Fiona with a smirk. "Hey Mandy" Maisie smiled running over to her sister and stealing the beer from her hands trying to down some before Ian quickly took it of her.

The music soon stopped as Frank threw a glass against the wall, grabbing everyone's attention. "Uh, folks, let's face facts. When it comes to good things, most of 'em come in pairs like your favorite jeans, new socks and Kevin and Veronica. And as it turns out, most people's testicles. So here's to the happy couple, Kevin, Veronica, may you always only have two testicles between ya. L'chaim" Frank cheered everyone putting their glasses up into the air.