eight

"Sorry for your loss" the two men walked into the house Maisie walking in behind them and winking at Lip who smiled at her subtly. "It was a shock. I'm sure." Fiona sniffed as Steve hugged into her the rest of the Gallagher family and V looking over the coffin at the unconscious man.

"Accident, was it?" Rob asked looking at the him booklet Debbie had laid out on a table by the door. "suicide" Lip corrected motioning his head for Maisie to come stand with them in case one of them started to kick off or try taking her.

The man ran over to the coffin suddenly, picking Frank up by the shirt causing Debbie to flinch back letting out a scream as Ian grabbed onto Carl pulling him out the way. "I know you're faking it! Come on, open your eyes, you lying, squirrelly sack of shit" he cursed slapping the man across the face causing his friend to quickly grab him by the shoulder.

Lip pushed Maisie behind him as he stared at the scene occurring in shock unsure what to do. "You're alive, I know it! Come on!" he continued to scream at the man causing Debbie to cry louder.

"What's the matter with you? Look at him... he's dead." his friend pushed him away from the coffin aggressively, "Sorry, he's been under a lot of stress, guys." he looked back at the family apologetically. "Nobody move!"

The guy went to call his boss and they all stood silently trying to hear the conversation. "Yeah, there's nothing here worth taking. Unless you want one of the little girls. They're about 11, 12 maybe a bit younger. Nah, she's cute, but not really a looker. Other one's got potential" he spoke into the phone looking over at Maisie with interest and Lip quickly grabbed hold of her sending the man a threatening look.

"How about Frank? Any toes, fingers? You know, for proof? Okay. Keeps his extremities." the man hung up the phone turning back to the group, Lip keeping hold of Maisie so neither of them could take her.

"All right, and you'll be going, then?" Lip questioned the two men. "Soon as he's in the ground." Vlad shrugged his shoulders putting his phone into his jacket pocket. "Wh-What?! No! Why?" Debbie cried stepping towards the men a panicked look sat on her face which raised suspicion.

"Boss' orders. Stay with the scumbag till he's buried."

The noise of glass shattering and a car alarm blaring shocked the two men and they charged towards the window to see their car window had been smashed in. "Damn it! That's me!" he huffed both of them storming out the house.

"They're gonna bury him?" Ian muttered making sure they weren't still in the house. "We need something to put in the coffin." Maisie ordered walking outside and opening the bin to reveal all the meat they had stolen the previous day. Her eyes lit up and everyone threw her disgusted groans knowing it was the only plan that would probably work.

"We need more time. Can you stall 'em?" Maisie asked V and she smirked unzipping her jacket to reveal more cleavage, walking off back through the house to greet the men. The rest of them emptied the remains of the bin onto the ground carrying it inside to put into the coffin.

"Ready? lift" Fiona ordered, everyone groaned as they attempted to lift the coffin above their shoulders to carry outside.

"Carl's not lifting his share!" Debbie cried as they carried it outside the house still struggling. "Yes, I am. You're not!" Carl argued back as Maisie rolled her eyes. "Shut up" she hissed as her shoulder started to give in.

"Let me help." Rob took his attention of V helping the Gallagher's to carry the coffin to the hearse.

*

Maisie walked into Kash and Grab desperate to get a chocolate bar only to see Kash and his wife looking back at the security footage to see Ian and Kash fucking. "But then I'd miss the part where you take it up the ass from a teenage boy. Here it is. Billy Elliott cornholing the father of my children. Must be big, judging from the grimace on your face." she scoffed staring at the screen in disappointment.

Maisie gulped as she watched the man reach up to turn the screen off. "What? We were just getting to the climax. Literally." she smiled sarcastically turning to Maisie who's eyes were wide, her body frozen to the ground.

"I should go" she suggested heading towards the door but stopping when Ian walked in in a hurry. She moved back into the store not wanting to miss the scene unfold.

"Linda, I just got your message. What's up?" Linda walked over to the boy punching him across the face making Maisie both stiffle a laugh but also worry for the boy all at once. "That's for screwing my husband!" she spat turning back to Kash who looked at Ian and then at his wife.

"What are you gonna tell the kids?"

"I'm not."

"What about my mom?"

"You bastard! What about me?" Linda cried and Maisie started to feel sorry for the woman, tapping Ian on the shoulder to make sure he was okay. "Do you want me to go?" he offered knowing there was no going back now.

"Wh...Where does that leave me? Starting over? I'm a white Muslim. I want another baby." she revealed and everyone in the shop stood with there mouths hung open in shock unsure what to say. Maisie didn't know if she wanted to stay or leave at this moment in time.

"What?" Kash stuttered his mouth hung agape. "I get what I want, and you can have what you want... behind closed doors. I don't want to be the laughing stock of the mosque. But no touching the Forbidden Fruit until I'm knocked up. We clear?" she looked at the two in front of her brows raised as she made sure they understood her.

"I'm sorry." Ian but his apron on the counter and Linda turned round. "You're not fired." she admitted and Maisie pieced her brows together in confusion. "My opinion? You could do better." she told him before walking off leaving the three stood there in silence.

"So in my opinion after witnessing this traumatic moment I should get this chocolate for free" Maisie broke the awkward silence and Ian rolled his eyes placing Kash's gun on the table and walking out the shop taking Maisie with him.