seven

"Wow!"

"fuck!"

Maisie shoved through everyone carrying a wheelbarrow she had stolen from someone's front lawn.

"Out of my way! I've buried two husbands!" an old woman waded through the group carrying a hammer in her hand, desperate to get her hands on some of the meat. "Take it easy, Grandma." Maisie sniggered running back to the Gallagher household as Carl carried the barrow full of meat back.

"How the hell we gonna fit all of that in there?" V questioned opening the fridge seeing there was no way they'd be able to fit any of the meat in there. "We can hang it in the garage till spring, hack off what we need" Steve smiled walking round V with a saw in his hand.

"Rats would get it." Fiona sighed as she did Carl and Maisie walking through the house, Maisie with a massive chainsaw in her hands that was almost bigger than her and Carl with some garden scissors. "Rats won't be a problem." Maisie smirked starting the chainsaw up causing Steve to quickly grab it of her before she chopped her own or someone else's head off.

"Where did you even get this" the man screeched shutting the machine down and putting it on top of the fridge so she wouldn't be able to reach it. "Its my brothers, we use it on people sometimes, only when they deserve it of course" she shrugged thinking nothing of it.

"Of course" Steve muttered sarcastically staring at the girl in fear. What 10 year old girl needed to use a chainsaw let alone on people. "Move, move, move!" Kev shouted coming through the back door carrying a massive piece of meat.

"Does Ron Fitzgerald still have that chainsaw?" V asked and Maisie waved her hand in the air. "I've got one" she reminded the woman but she quickly gurned her face up shaking her head. "Yours has human blood on it" she shuddered, Kev piecing his brows together but not bothering to question it because she was a Milkovich so it was just best to stay wondering.

"Yeah, he owes me 'cause I told his wife he was on his way home when he was actually getting a hummer from some dude." Kev exclaimed sharing the information with everyone in a three block radius.

"I better go home, tell Mickey about the truck, can I take this" Maisie asked pointing to a large slab of meat that sat on the dining table. "Sure, see you later Maisie" Fiona smiled ruffling the girls hair and lightly pushing her forward playfully.

*

"Hey Mandy, you good" Maisie asked her sister when she walked up to her house to see the girl was already stood at the front door a shocked expression sat on her face. "Ian's burst in, looking for Mick" she whispered walking into the house to see the boy running through the house manically.

"What are you doing" Mandy questioned running after the red haired boy who first tried her room and then found Mickey's room charging in and turning his room upside down, searching through his drawers.

"Ian!" Maisie cried pushing him back when she noticed the state of her brothers room. "He hit Kash, okay?" he panted looking at the two girls stood in front of him who stared at him waiting for an explanation.

"Just go. We'll put everything back." Mandy ordered trying to get him out the house before Mickey came back and murdered him. "Tell him it ends now. No more messing with Kash. And tell him I want the gun back tonight." he ordered storming out the house leaving the two girls stood silently, frozen to the spot.

"Mickey's going to freak" Maisie gulped sorting his bed and sofa out while Mandy cleaned his drawer up so it looked as though no one had been in it.

*

"Ian what the fuck are you doing back here" Maisie hissed walking out the bathroom to be met with the face of the freckled red headed boy. "I need that gun" he huffed walking towards the door of Mickey's room.

"Why because your fuck buddies wife might kill him" she scoffed shaking her head and looking over at her dad who groaned rolling over but remaining asleep. "I know your gay Ian I'm not dumb and you're not good at hiding it either" she sniggered folding her hands over her chest and stepping in front of the boy so he couldn't go in.

"Whatever Maisie, move" he sighed trying to dodge past her but she was too quick for him putting her arm out to block the door knob. "Mickey will kill you, especially if you wake him up" she warned looking at the wrench he held in his hand.

He shrugged his shoulders looking at the girl confidently silently begging her to move. "Fine good luck Gallagher, hope you die" she stuck her tongue out at the boy moving out the way of the door and waving an arm in front of it to let him in.

*

"Seen Frank?" one of the men from the previous day walked into the alibi joined by his stupid sidekick. Maisie started to cry when Kev gave her the nod. "He's dead" she exclaimed dramatically fanning her face and wiping her eyes.

"Cut the shit, kid" he shook his head turning to his friend who tried to laugh it off. "He did, OD'd" Kev shouted defensively trying to appear upset and angry. "Oh, yeah? What'd he take?"

"What didn't he take? Blaze-of-glory cocktail. Vodka, codeine, Ecstasy, PCP and sleeping pills, with a Drano chaser" Maisie listed alcohol and drugs smiling at the two men with a know it all face as they stood faces annoyed knowing they were getting played.

"Man, I'm telling you, I should have known something was wrong when he left last night. He hugged me." Kev sniffed turning to Maisie for approval causing her to quickly nod helping the man out.

"Oh, what, you don't believe us? Why don't you go see for yourself?" Maisie snapped pointing them to the door and grabbing her coat to follow behind them and witness the scene that was going to occur.