1st page : "Why am I doing that..."

Dear diary,

My life is so boring right now. Not the best sentence to start with, I know... But still. My mom got me this diary... I mean you ? Whatever. After all, you're just a book that I'll probably won't even use, so I'll asume I can talk to you saying that my mom got me a new diary speaking of you but not telling directly "she bought you". And you're ain't gonna do aything about that.

So, back to my mom, she told me that this way, I could write every cool and secretive things that happens in my life in crusty juicy details. The problem is, that there's nothing intersting to say about my days living in this silly citie.

Well, maybe I could say "our Archon is a goofy blue girl that declare war and murder by execution to anyone who'se not okay with her ideas", but that won't be enough. I'm supposed to finish this diary by writing in it daily... however, even if I try to talk about a different fact conserning Fontaine everyday, I'll be off of ressources before I can reach the middle.

So in order to make you a little less useless, Iv'e made my mind : I'll write everything unusal and unique that happen to me in this diary, either it's good or bad things.

I suppose you should be gratefull to me, because thanks to my decision, you will probably not be too damaged by the amount of ink I'll use on you.

Oh boy... As I write this and reread the title of today's page, I'm asking myself what's the purpose of challenging myself to do this, when I perfectly know for a fact that I won't have anything to say for a while, and that when I'll finnaly let you out of the drawer, all I'll have to tell you is something like "This bitch Wriothesley has replaced my knif with a spoon and I didn't realised it, I'm SO SO mad".

Well, I guess that at least, the times I'll be able to write something in this will allow me to keep a normal mental state by being delusionnal enough to believe for a few minutes that sometimes, there is indeed a little bit of spice in the darkness of my heart, and that my life is not juste an empty space where I'm getting lost.

Coming back soon, my mom calls me, I've got to eat.

Okay, I'm back.
I reread myself. I admitt I was a little bit dramatic on the last one...

I must say, in fact, it's not that bad. At least I'm not Neuvillette. HIM, he has it bad. Spending so much time with the hydro archon must be exhausting. Sometimes I see him, as someone who'se job is to guard the prisons of the court. He looks so tired, poor thing, I only see him drinking coffee.

Anyway, it's getting late. I should go to sleep by now. So if you will excuse me... Tomorrow it's monday and I've got to be awake at 5:00 am. Just so I can go back home at 9:00 pm... What a life... This is how it is to be a trainee these days...