5th page : "The lights festival... maybe?"

Nda : The Lights Festival is a real thing in France, and Lyon is the citie known to be the most invested one about it.

⚠️Some theory about Lyney and Lynette's backstory will be mentioned in this chapter !

Dear diary,

This day is as boring as the others, but at least it's rare. Now that I think about it, every day is a rare one, since there is only one time the exact same day each year... There is only one 5th of July in a year, so it's a rare day even though we don't celebrate anything. Same for all the other days of each month... Anyway, I'm getting lost in what I say. So this day is, in fact, a rare one, but also a special one.
Because here, in Fontaine, we celebrate today the Lights Festival.

It's not really something I'm excited about to be honest. Actually, there's nothing that makes me feel excited in the first place... Except maybe mom's storys.

But my feelings put aside, Lyney and Lynette asked me to go with them see the lights on the streets tonight. I had no reason to refuse, so I agreed. They said their brother Freminet will also be here. By the way it's a bit surprising to me that he really agreed to come... because whatever Feminet is doing on the ocean at this time, I barrely see him hangout with his siblings. Before meeting him, I thought I was an high leveled introvert, but seems like he beats me on that one...

Oh, and I just hope Charlotte won't be there. Last year, she was annoying everyone by asking questions for the news ONLY to people who were watching the lights spectacle. There was a bunch of people right behind her but she wasn't paying attention to them. But the worst is that she could have asked those question to the crowd on the back, because she wasn't even asking questions related to the spectacle. For exemple, she was near me and I heard her say to Sigewinne who just wanted to enjoy the beautiful lights :

"What do you think about the decision of the hydro archon to delete the part with the Fontaine's flag on the national anthem ?"

Like what's going on in your head to think it was a good question to ask to a child ?? Fortunately for Sigewinne, Wriothesley told Charlotte to shut the fuck up and she did (cop priviledge). And after that, the staff saw a problem with some lights and the spectacle has been suspended for two hours.

Anyways. I hope this year it will be better than the previous one. I'd like to say that it can't be worse anyways, but everytime I say that the universe prove me wrong. Now let's prepare I guess...

Update : I went to the festival with the siblings as it was planned...

And what the fuck was that.

Why does everything I do with Lyney and Lynette lately always turns into complete chaos ?

So long story short, as the four of us were admiring the street's lights, we lost Freminet. But it really is juste the beggining... because while we were searching for him, Lynette sensed that we were being followed by soemone. Lyney even told the presence seemed familiar to him. And suddendly out of nowhere, Arlecchino appeared infront of us.

Here, let me write the conversation...

Lyney : Arlecchino?! What are you doing here ?

Arlecchino : You really are the dumbest child I ever had to take care of, Lyney. But maybe Lynette has an idea of why I came up to you three ?

Lynette : ...

Arlecchino : Of course. Even if she thought of something, she wouldn't have said it...

Me : So... The answer to Lyney's question ??

Arlecchino : Damn, you're even less patient than this orphan. Not like I talk a lot... mph. But since you want a short answer-

Me : Yeah, that's what I want. I don't want to hurry you or anything, but we have someone to find.