9th page : "A fast made accusation"

Contain spoilers from the archon quest !! (I only did the first act so no spoil about the second part)

Dear diary,

After the Archon, it's Charlotte that has been out recently. Unlike what my predictions were, she wasn't thrown in jail for her article even though she had a trial (probably due to her very good advocate and the fact that those kind of news are part of her job to share to the public, she was spared).

But today I was bored at work because as usual, I had nothing to do so I read the newspapers. When I looked at the first page, I was shocked. Lyney was accused of kidnaping.

"What the heck ?", I thought at the moment. So I read the entire arcticle, and it said that apparently, Lyney has captured many persons to make them test his most dangerous tricks for his performances.

Ok, so now he's becoming Dottore or what ? (A fatui harbinger that I met talked to me about this "doctor guy"... He doesn't seem to be very sane- no honestly he looks terribly crazy with his "silly" experiments... But I don't know what the harbinger was doing here in Fontaine, all I know about him is that he is the eleventh harbinger of the fatui... Whatever, since he got sentenced to some time in prison, I actually had the chance to have a good chat with him, let's say it's all that matters, I'm not sure I want to learn more about that topic...)

Anyways, this is unbelivable. Seriously, whoever managed to spread that rumor must be really good with his words because there's NO WAY anyone would believe this. Like it's not even original... And if Lyney was bringing home some strangers to make them do that I think I would have noticed. "Don't believe the media" y'all, it's real...

I proceed to read the entirety of the fake-news arcticle, just to discover that by the said of the person who accused him, he first kidnapped a woman he met in the street, then a man who assisted to his show... and lastly a little girl. Yeah, like if.

I searched in other pages for the name of the person who denouced him, and I found it. It's the drama queen herself, our dear archon. Waouw, how surprising, not like if she was, in a completly unrelated note, quite bored at this time of the year... Poor Lyney, she will never leave him alone...

I told Wriothesley to look at this, and this is what we said after he read everything :

Wriothesley : Hm... That's really unexpected from him, but we can't deny the possibilty that he did that...

Me : I know what you think, but that's impossible for me. He litteraly lives in my house, you think I wouldn't have noticed ?

Wriothesley : Anyone would.

Me : See ?

Wriothesley : But since it's you...

Me : Hey- !... Bastard.

Wriothesley : I'm serious this time, in my career, I have encountred some cases like this.

Me : If you say so... But I have an evidence that will convince you. Look at this.

Wriothesley : The person who accused him was... oh. Yeah, I understand now.

Me : She could cut him some slack though, it's been two times already... Gril should find another target at least.

Wriothesley : Are you worried for you friend ?

Me : ...Some time ago, I would have said no. But for a reason I ignore, I can tell you the truth : yes I am. A bit.

Wriothesley : Oh oh, character devloppement I see...

Me : Bro.

Wriothesley : By the way, I saw in the arcticle that he captured three persons, but their identity wasn't reveal.