fifteen | robyn

Have you ever started to have feelings for someone but you were afraid of how they were going to act or what they were going to say?
Well right now i have this feeling. I've been trying to ignore those feelings but they just kept coming back. Ever since that day when i met his parents at dinner, it started. I had begged myself to erase it out of my head and forget about it but shit just didn't listen. But the thing is i'll never tell him nor will he find out. Once i get enough money from working, I'll just pack my things and leave. He's done too much for me this past month to have me give him another reason to stay here.

"Robyn!" and there was that voice again.
"I'm upstairs!" i yeld, i was in the middle of cleaning the bathroom when he stopped and leaned on the bathroom door

"What you doing?" i looked at him with a straight face

"Obviously cleaning the bathroom." he gave me a stank look, but honestly i was really not in the mood especially when he was standing there in all his glory and i knew i couldn't have him.

"Okay, well i was wondering if you wanted to go to a meeting with me?"

"Who are you meeting?" i asked

"With Nike."i thought about it. I actually didn't want to go but maybe he needed my support and i didn't want to be selfish for my own personal reasons towards him.

"Umm, okay i'll come, just let me finish this up." i said looking up to him. I held his gaze but he quickly turned away. I frowned

"Okay meet me downstairs in 30 minutes."

"Make that 35." and with that he grunted and turned on his heel.

---------------------

"I'm ready!" i yelled. I took way longer than i was supposed to and i knew he was going to be mad. But i liked it when he was mad. He looked so sexy and scrumptious. I would just dev- whoa whoa Robyn calm down, i said to myself. He doesn't like you and he never will, you're way out of his league. My conscience told me, and i really believed her.

"Well get down then, you already took longer than you were supposed too!" he yelled back

"Okay, okay." i took my clutch and closed the door. I slowly descended down the stairs being careful not to fall flat on my face. Finally made it at the end of the stairs, i heard his breath hitch.

"Well what do you think?" i asked smiling

"Y-you look gorgeous." he finally said

"Thanks, shall we go?" i said walking in front of him, giving him a good look of my exposed upper back

His breath hitched again and i smiled.

"Don't you think this dress is a bit too much?" he said ignoring my question

"No not really, i mean we are going to go meet the owner of Nike. Right?"

"Right." he said before sitting down in the drivers seat and pulling off.

"Hello I'm Matthew Mitz and this is my good friend Robyn." Matthew said introducing himself and I.

"Hello nice too meet you." i said.

"Hello nice too meet you Mr. Mitz and i'm very pleased too meet you Ms. Robyn." he said and lightly pecked me on my hand which made me blush but thank god of my color. "I'm Phil Knight, please sit down. Okay let's get right to business shall we?"

-------
"He was really nice." i exclaimed

"Yea, but I'm really excited that were sponsored by Nike now, and all we need is Black Diamond and we'll become larger than we were." he said all excited