matthew | sixteen

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

I was heated. I've never been in a situation like this not even with Jenna. It caught me by surprise at how fast she got me to be erect. It was probably the fact that i haven't had any in a long time. But the other thing that got me thinking was the way my heart reacted. My heart was pounding so fast and hard against my bare chest the I almost thought that i was suffering from a heart attack. I had no idea of what was happening, it just happened so fast. It wasn't like she had feelings for me that i knew of or what not, she never really showed any signs. To say that i didn't feel anything for her would be a bold face lie, but i had no idea on how to act on my feelings towards her. She was so different from Jenna that i had no clue of what to do. It was now 11:05 and i still couldn't fall asleep.

Getting up from my bed, i made my way out the door and down the stairs. Heading to the kitchen i grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and sat down on one of the stools. I didn't know why this was so intriguing to me. It's not like we kissed or went any further. It was just a plain act of seduction. I knew i had started it, just to play with her head but it surprised me by how fast she played along. Only if she was playing along. So caught up in my rambling thoughts i didnt notice when she walked into the kitchen until the fridge slammed shut. I shot my head up and our eyes locked. My heart wouldn't stop racing and my head wouldn't stop pounding. I was sweating and it was really getting hot from where i was sitting down. I wonder if it was just me or if the ac wasn't cut on. Not one of us moved an inch from where we were situated. Just waiting for the first person to make the first move.

The stare was so intense like a snake staring right into the soul of a mouse waiting until it moved to launch and strangle it with its slithering body. She dashed up the stairs with Matthew hot on her tail. She reached her room about to slam it before Matthew could get in, when he stuck half his body through the door stopping it from closing. Robyn backed up taking small steps until her back touched the wall, never taking her eyes off of his face while he took long strides towards her. Once he reached her, something took over him. He lifted her head up by her chin, bringing her closer to him like that was even possible. Their body fit perfectly with one another like they were meant to be molded as one, as she leaned in to him breathing in his air. He leaned in and downward capturing her sweet, plump, pink, soft lips with his own. They moved in sync. Her arms finding there way entangled and wrapped around his neck while her legs were tightly wrapped around his waist. She was moist longing for his touch. He led them out of her room, across the hall into his bedroom not breaking the heated kiss. He laid her on her back on his bed. He was fully erect grinding it on her hot and moist opening. She moaned while he groaned. Both not being able to wait any longer, tore each others clothing off, leaving them in all their naked glory. Making his way down he kissed her shoulders exploring her body with his hands while he trailed his tongue down to her chocolate kisses. Massaging and pinching her right breast while biting and sucking on her left. She moaned oh so loudly that the whole city could hear her. She hadn't had any satisfying pleasure arouse her like this ever in her life. Trailing his tongue further down until he reached her private possession. He rubbed her pearl with his thumb making her yelp out in pleasure. He stuck one then two fingers into her opening, pumping in and out multiple times while he bit, twirled and sucked on her swollen clit.

"Mat-oh fuck..mat i-im abou-" before she could finish her sentence her juices left her insides full force landing all over Matthews lips and fingers. He licked himself clean looking into her eyes filled with lust and desire, making her blush. He lifted himself up until they were face to face. He captured her lips again into another breathtaking kiss, trailing down to her neck leaving his marks. Her eyes fluttered closed making him sit up, pull up his boxers and kiss her on her perspired forehead. He made his way into his bathroom finishing off what Robyn had gave him.