nine | matthew

"And then he fell off the chair." We were just sitting in the living room sharing some childhood memories. It felt good making her laugh. She had a gorgeous smile to go with it and I never noticed the slight dimples and the color of her eyes. They were green with a hint of hazel around the pupil. Beautiful wasn't even the word, it was more like remarkably gorgeous. She was just gorgeous with the body of a goddess. And to think that I was daydreaming and staring at this girl while I had a girlfriend that I haven't talked to in about two days was unbelievable.

"Are you listening to me?" She asked lifting an eyebrow up, cocking her head to the side

"Y-yea." I stuttered afraid that she might have caught me staring

"Okay what did I say since all you were doing was staring."

'shit' I muttered "Uhh what do you want to do today?" I asked trying to change the subject

"Mhm and I don't know, it's only 12 what would you normally do if I wasn't here?" She asked

"I would go check out the shop, probably go to the gym and that's basically it."

"And what about Jenna?"

"What about her?"

"Don't you have plans to go see her?""

"I would, but i'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to see me."

"And why is that?" She asked

"She's mad at me and I went to go visit her yesterday but she wasn't there, as a matter of fact I'll go call her." I got up from my spot on the couch and went in my bedroom. Searching for my phone I found it under the pillow. Going through my contacts I scrolled down to Jenna's name and pressed call.

"Your call has been forwarded to an automated voice message system 718-567-8430 is not available. At the tone, please record your message. When you are finished recording, you may hang up, or press 1 for more options. Beeeeep!"

"Jenna it's Matthew, I haven't heard from you at all day. I know you're mad at me but I'm trying to make it right and apologize, I didn't mean to hurt you. Please call me back, I love you." Taking a deep breathe then exhaling I went back downstairs to see Robyn washing the dishes.

"Did she pick up?"

"No."

"She'll call don't worry yourself and I was thinking..." She said trailing off

"What are you thinking..." I mocked her, she gave me the side eye but continued talking

"You should give me a tour around New York."

"And why would I do that?" I asked amused

"Because I never really had the chance to." She said

"But I have to check on the shop to see if everything's in order and-."

"Pleeeeease." She begged with pleading eyes. Gawd she was so adorable. It was really hard to reject that face. When Jenna does it its not nearly as cute as hers-and here i was again. Comparing the two.

"Ugh fine, and I have some of Jenna's clothes in my closet that you could wear."

"Will she mind?"

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"Okay." She then walked away, climbing up the stairs and I couldn't stop myself from creating a hole in her butt.

When she came down the stairs my lips went dry. She smoothed out her hair letting it flow down her back in a ponytail. She had on distressed boyfriend jeans, white bandage crop top, and ankle strapped pointed heels. She was all natural, just the way I liked it.

"You look nice." I said not trying to be too forward

"Thank you, I hope she doesn't find out I was wearing her clothes."

"It's okay, but let's go I have to stop by the store."

"Okay." And we were on our way

We were in the car in comfortable silence with music playing softly. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Every chance I got I would always take a glance at her. Like I was right now.

"Is there a reason why you're staring at me M&M."

"You just look really nice, and why the M&M?"

"Because your name is Matthew Mitz, and they both start with m so M&M." She said smiling my way

"So what's your full name?" I asked shaking my head at her cuteness

"Robyn Rihanna Fenty."

"You have a really beautiful name." I said smiling down at her

"Jennaaaaa." She playfully sung

"Okay, okay I'll stop."

We arrived 30 minutes later. Going inside the store it was hectic. Seeing people buying my things made me proud and very much successful. I checked everything before introducing Robyn to the crew.

"Robyn this is Mikayla, Victor, Joseph, Alexander, and Sarah." She shyly waved back to them

"Is she working with us or something?" Mikayla asked. I looked at her sternly she had a bit of an attitude that I always warned her about.

"No she's just a friend of mine, she might be working with you guys soon though." I looked at Robyn seeing her face change

"Where's Jenna?" Mikayla asked who happens to be Jenna's 'bestfriend' , I'm sure she would go home and tell Jenna all about this.

"Don't worry about that, but I'll be back later on today. Good job guys." And with that we left

-------

"And that's the Statue of Liberty, we would go visit it but it's already nine. I'm pretty sure the visiting hours are done."

"That's okay."

"Are you hungry?"

"Very."

"Any suggestions?" I asked looking at her

"Anything you want."

Stopping at McDonalds, I got out leaving Robyn in the car. Beside of me I swear I saw Jenna's car but I shook that out of my head. While standing in line, I turned my head for a quick second seeing Jenna with some other dude swallowing each others faces. Mad as ever I marched my way over there forgetting all about the food.

"So this is what you do when I've been trying to call you!" I yelled getting people's attention. Both startled and turned around, facing me. Not very much the violent type, I stared intensely at Jenna rather than the little bitch across from her.

"M-matt baby its not what it looks like." She pleaded

"Yea okay, well you can go back to whatever you were doing, its over between us." Walking away, and hearing Jenna yell my name I almost turned around and went back to her. To forgive her and tell her its okay and that I love her. I get it you're mad but that was just something you never do. I've never cheated on her not even looked at another girl. Seeing them kiss made me think of what else they might have done while she screened my calls. Walking back to my car i sat there totally forgetting that Robyn was in the car.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine." I said not bothering to look her way

"Um where's the food?" Seeing her having no clue of what just happened made me laugh

"I changed my mind, we'll just order some Chinese food."

"Okay."