Chapter 3 To The Car Gods

Once they returned to the Toretto's house, Lotty turned her car off and slid over to Dom's side as they got out

Once they returned to the Toretto's house, Lotty turned her car off and slid over to Dom's side as they got out. Dom wrapped an arm around his lady as they walked towards the house. The music was so loud they could hear it from the sidewalk as they approached the house.

"Take care," Brian told them as he began walking away. Lotty pinched Dom's side, nodding to him as they stood outside the front door.

"Yo, Spilner," Dom called out to Brian. "You want a beer?"

"Yeah, sure," Brian turned around and returned to the house. Lotty opened up the door to the house party. Vince was in the back strumming on an electric guitar with a woman watching him. Letty and Neal were both on the couch playing against each other on a street racing video game that, by the looks of it, Letty was winning. Leon was sitting in a chair drinking a Corona with a blond girl in his lap as he watched the couple go against each other in the game. Lotty looked up at Dom and saw his face go hard as he looked at his crew, who were not to be found. Dom walked up to Leon as the girl started kissing his neck.

"Yo, Dom. Hey, man. We were just about to go lookin' for you, brother," Leon explained.

Letty and Neal looked at Dom to Lotty, who hooked her thumbs into the loops of her jeans. She watched as Dom knocked his beer from his hand, sending the liquid all over him and the girl. Dom stormed into the dining room that Vince was in, still playing the instrument.

"Where were you?" Dom asked his friend.

"There were mass cops there. They came in from every direction, man," Vince stated. " That shit was orchestrated,"

Dom looked down at the Corona sitting beside him. "This your beer?" Dom asked.

"Yeah, that's my beer," He answered. Dom picked it up as he saw Jesse and another girl making out. "Yo, Einstein. Take it upstairs. You can't detail a car with the cover on,"

Dom walked over with three beers. "You alright?" Letty asked. Dom stopped looking at her.

"Am I all right?" Dom questions her.

"It was just a question," She replied.

Brian walked in, closing the door as he stood next to Lotty. Dom handed Lotty the unopened beer as she twisted the cap off, taking a drink. "Thank you,"

"Yo, Dom!" Why'd you bring the buster here?" Vince yelled over the music. Dom turned back around and glared at Vince.

"'Cause the buster kept me out of handcuffs!" Dom yelled. "He didn't just run back to the fort. The buster brought me back," Dom walked over to Brian, holding the remaining two beers in his hands. "You can have any brew you want-- As long as it's a Corona,"

"Thanks, man," Brain said, taking one out of his hand.

"That's Vince's, so enjoy it," Dom added. Vince's eye twitched as he watched Brain clean the top of it with the bottom of his shirt before taking a drink.